New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Help Needed - Medical Software Selection
Topic Originator: Albert
Post Date March 6, 2009 @ 5:25 AM
Help Needed - Medical Software Selection

Albert
March 6, 2009 @ 5:25 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello Friend,

As per my previous post, I want to give you more specific details so that anyone can easily suggest me some good medical software related information.

I am a physician and I want to buy a new Physician Scheduling Software which include with my appointment details, waiting appointment details, patient information, etc.....

If any of you who knows about my requirement related software, then please suggest me.

Thanks,
Alberto.

Lynn
March 18, 2009 @ 2:13 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I would be happy to send you information on Eclipse Software that has a built in scheduler. Eclipse also offers more than just that but I have a few offices that use us just for what our Appt. Book can do. Send me an email if interested or call me at 203-321-8323.

Regards,

Lynn

DAN YOUNG
March 18, 2009 @ 3:42 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Go to kareo.com

This is a great software which we have used and grown our billing company with.  The scheduler is tied into the missed encounter reports which helps to track the encounter submissions.

Tell them Dan at Resolutions Billing & Consulting sent you.  They are a great group of people, too.

Terri
April 23, 2009 @ 8:08 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi,
I did a demo on Meditab Suites and I was very impressed with it.  It has a phenominal scheduler and EMR in one package.  The billing and report capabilities is excellent.   Honestly, it really carries all a practice needs and the functionality of all of it together was really impressive.  In fact, I did a review on it on my website www.advancedmcc.com.  I believe there is a contact there as well if anyone is interested in a demo.

Sam
May 4, 2009 @ 9:28 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If you are serving multiple providers you need to check the prices for installing separate database for each individual provider. It is usually very expensive to have multiple databases. The best solution we found is DrsMagic.

Sam
May 4, 2009 @ 9:28 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If you are serving multiple providers you need to check the prices for installing separate database for each individual provider. It is usually very expensive to have multiple databases. The best solution we found is DrsMagic.

Bobbie
May 11, 2009 @ 2:38 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Dan,

I was wondering if you could give me some feed back on Kareo. We are looking into switching software for our billing business and I am very interested in Kareo. I have spoke with them and like you said seem like a great group of people.

bb
May 12, 2009 @ 3:20 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER going to Kareo. They have NO SUPPORT once they get you in. The software ONLY looks good but has a few glitches that NO ONE - yes, NO ONE will come to help you with. We dropped them recently because of total lack of support. If you are still not convinced, go read the community posts on the site and you will see how dissatisfied their existing customers are. The ones that talk great about it, make money by recommending then to you.

Mary Burroughs
May 13, 2009 @ 6:35 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

What about PMX3?  They're fantastic!  24 hour support, great team of people, and their scheduler and software support multiple databases effortlessly.  I was introduced to them over five years ago and have yet to even get someone in any of their departments that wasn't above and beyond helpful and have only had one issue with installing the software that they helped me fix even though it was a problem with my computer.

Matt
May 13, 2009 @ 7:01 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Are there any concerns about not having EMR integrated into the PMX3 software?  I have been researching a number of different software packages both ASP and server based and any information would be greatly appreciated.  I am just getting started, have relationships, and just don't want any software to limit me in my efforts in the future.  Thanks in advance.

Matt

Ted
May 15, 2009 @ 4:46 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If you're looking into owning/operating a billing business operation, you don't want ASP.  We use PMX3 and have found the software and the company to be very solid.  Email me if you need further information.  If you are looking for a doctor's office software, there's an ASP version of PMX3 now I believe.

Ted
tedrichison@yahoo.com

matt
May 15, 2009 @ 6:19 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thank you so much for the response.

Mary Burroughs
May 16, 2009 @ 12:53 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

you're right Ted, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.  But I've been in sporatic constant contact with the PMX3 team over the last five years and have less to have a less than stellar experience so I can certainly second Ted's comment.  You can tell everyone there really cares about what they do.
Mary

Chan
May 24, 2009 @ 8:42 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Isnt working on ASP based system is easier compaired to other models?

Specially when it comes to easy access???

I Agree with Andy Zirmed is great to use.

Anyone used AdvancedMd?

www.medicalbillingsoftwarepro.com/Medical-Billing-Software-Reviews.html

Beaver Creek Software
July 22, 2009 @ 6:16 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

<i>If you are serving multiple providers you need to check the prices for installing separate database for each individual provider. It is usually very expensive to have multiple databases.</i>

For comparison purposes, I'm curious about the costs for additonal providers/practices.  Will billers share the rates they get for the programs they use?

Leann
September 14, 2009 @ 6:22 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I'm just getting started with opening my billing business operation (still in research phase) and I'm curious as to why I don't want an ASP-based system?

max
February 3, 2010 @ 9:58 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

check out scheduleview for medical appointment scheduling at http://www.scheduleview.com/  -- tons of reports, web interface, email reminders; phone reminders; and superbill printing.

Hush Augusta
February 9, 2010 @ 4:02 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

We subscribed to web-based DrsMagic this January: http://www.DrsMagic.com.

Peter Koukounas
June 16, 2010 @ 11:58 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

We have never had a problem with their support or their software. We have grown exponentially with Kareo and No we do not get paid to say these things.  We are a billing service (that how we make our money, www.hippocraticsolutions.com), and we strongly recommend Kareo to anyone starting their own company or a physician looking to switch.

Tracy
June 16, 2010 @ 2:07 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

In response to comment made by "bb" dated 5/12/10 regarding Kareo software.  My billing service has been using Kareo for 3 1/2 years and I have almost doubled my business since then. Their support for our office has been fine and this software resolved many issues for us.  I have given many many references for them and have never been compensated for my opinion nor have I ever been advised what to say to potential Kareo customers.  Those considering Kareo should also take this into thought.

cipl
August 11, 2010 @ 7:58 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello Alberto,

We have solution of your problem,

Cygnet-infotech has built the "Paperless Practice Management " which will fulfill all your requirements; having more advance features such as Appointment, recall, CRM, EMR, Billing Management etc...

so we would like to indicate you to have a look here: http://www.cygnet-infotech.com/Healthcare-EMR.html

Thanking you,
CIPL

Paresh Aegis
November 26, 2012 @ 1:06 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Electronic Medical Record Software is a part of local stand alone health information that allows storage, retrieval and modification of patient's medical records.

The EMR contains a patient's medical history which is kept in an electronic format and is readily accessible by authorized medical personnel or organization.

For More Info :- http://www.aegisischealthcare.com/emr-software-system.html

Thanks.

Andy
May 4, 2009 @ 10:19 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I recommend two:

1)  Medisoft and Zirmed.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc