Medical Software

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Kareo
Topic Originator: SADIE
Post Date May 7, 2009 @ 10:14 AM
Kareo

SADIE
May 7, 2009 @ 10:14 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am in the process of looking for new software for my billing business. I currently use DAQ billing. The software itself is nice, but everything you do or need is more money. I just had a conversation with a gentleman from Kareo and they seem very helpful. Any input on this would be greatly appriciated.

thank you

SADIE
May 12, 2009 @ 4:00 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY BB. MAY I ASK WHAT COMMUNITY POST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SO THAT I MAY GO LOOK. I AM STILL LOOKING AND HAVE NOT MADE ANY DECISION YET. THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE OF GETTING SOFTWARE IS JUST DRAINING I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT BEFORE AND DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH IT AGAIN SO I AM TRYING TO GET AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU

bb
May 13, 2009 @ 11:51 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I just realized that the access to community posts is only if you are Kareo subsciber so you may not be able to look at it prior to enrolling with them.

When I started I enrolled with OfficeAlly's PracticeMate billing software. It is simple to use, their support is great and they also provide Free clearinghouse services. (Software is also Free)

SADIE
May 13, 2009 @ 1:52 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I CHECKED INTO THAT ALSO BB AND IT WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO VIEW, WHICH MAKES ME SUSPICIOUS. MAY I ASK WHY TO DO NOT USE OFFICEALLY ANYMORE ?? THEY LOOK VERY SIMPLE TO USE AND ALOT LESS EXPENSIVE THAN DAQ.  I LIKE WHAT DAQ HAS TO OFFER AND I AM USING IT NOW, SO BEFORE I SWITCH MY CLIENTS I JUST WANT TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

Mary Burroughs
May 13, 2009 @ 6:32 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Have you thought about PMX3?  You don't have to worry about paying any monthly fees or clearinghouse fees above a certain number of submitted claims.  The software and service are fantastic and you can still give your customers remote access without having to worry about system upgrades or outages.  Plus, it's always nice to actually own the software you're using rather than having to pay for it for as long as you're in business.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc