Medical Billing Coding - Electonic EOB Remittance Advice (835) Processor, cpt, codes
medical billing and coding forum

BC Advantage Magazine

Billing-Coding.com

(FORUM HOME)

Medical Software

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Electonic EOB Remittance Advice (835) Processor
Topic Originator: Scarvel Harris
Post Date August 24, 2009 @ 2:48 PM
Electonic EOB Remittance Advice (835) Processor

Scarvel Harris
August 24, 2009 @ 2:48 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

For anyone who might be looking for software to process the electronic version of the EOB (Remittance Advice 835) a solution can be found at www.paperlesshcfa.com. The Electronic Remittance Advice (835) processor converts an Electronic Remittance Advice (835) into a flat file, or display on the screen so that the important pieces of information associated with payment can be easily read. One of the advantages of an electronic version of the EOB is speed. The status of a submitted claim is extreme important, the Electronic Remittance Advice lets you know the status (Paid, Denied, Pended or Other) of a claim instantly on the screen. If the claim was denied for whatever reason the user do not have to wait for weeks for the paper EOB to arrive to your office in the mail, the user see each individual claim on the screen then click on the claims for the individual denial reason codes. A users guided can be obtain by going to www.paperlesshcfa.com and go to the contact page or send an email to scarvel.harris@paperlesshcfa.com

rhonda george
January 28, 2010 @ 3:13 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Medicare offers a free software called Medicare Easy Print that you can import the ERA file and then look at it as a regular EOB.

Scarvel Harris
January 28, 2010 @ 4:27 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I know Medicare offers a free version of the remittance Advice (835) but it does not include some of the functionality of the software I am offering. My version lets you know instantly which claims got reject ,accepted  or pended. It also tells you in plain English the adjustment reason codes, rejection codes, Other provider Adjustment codes(PLB) at the end of each file. It separate out the 835 by individual Tax ID if there are multiple Tax ID in a file. There are numerous other functionalities, within the program that makes it different. Please send me an email to scarvel.harris@paperlesshcfa.com if you would like more details.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc