Medical Software

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Medical Software/Clearing house
Topic Originator: Tim Anderson
Post Date September 29, 2009 @ 2:01 PM
Medical Software/Clearing house

Tim Anderson
September 29, 2009 @ 2:01 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

First, want to thank everyone for all the useful information. Seems to be a wide range of 'software suggestions'. I've researched clearinghouses, and have decided Office Ally is the most suitable for us. Main points that got me were. No setup fee, no monthly/per claim fee, no contract required (free to come and go if needed), 24/7 customer support, free practice management software, Eligibility/ERAs, EHR for 30 bucks/month, and an automated patient appt reminder for 30/month. No longer need to have someone call for an hour each day for appt reminders. Print claims for 35 cents each.... If you have any suggestions/comparable companies, please let me know! (would be nice if you included the fields I included minimum)

TDR Mgmt
October 2, 2009 @ 7:48 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Tim,   Are you sure it's a practice management software you get?  Or is it just a claims submission software?

Ted

Tim Anderson
October 2, 2009 @ 2:36 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Yes I would categorize it as a Practice Management software. It has claim submission, accounting, scheduling, billing statement, etc capabilities. I know there are actually some schools, that train their 'billers-to-be' with this program, so I think it qualifies.

jay
October 7, 2009 @ 9:03 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I do not see how you can believe anything on this forum related to medical management software and clearinghouse reviews when most of the participants on this forum are people working for software companies or clearinghouses. Tim is obviously from Office Ally, based on the advertising he went through on his post. My suggestion is for everyone to take the reviews on this forum witha grain of salt and perform your own research and pick a company based on your needs and the needs of your providers.

Tim Anderson
October 7, 2009 @ 11:55 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Excuse me?? The way I'm advertising? I've tried to locate the best product for the price... I posted specifics so anyone else, that is as frugal as I am, can compare by either giving a better option, a comparable option, or something they would not recommend. All online forums I would say, 'take with a grain of salt'. This isn't breaking news sir.... Either contribute to the post, or move on.

rhonda george
January 28, 2010 @ 3:09 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I had to clean up an A/R on Office Ally's practice management system I would not suggest this software. No software is perfect, but this is very labor intense. As for the clearing house I have an issue with the word 'free'.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc