Medical Software

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Converting Lytec File
Topic Originator: Melissa Rodriguez
Post Date January 20, 2011 @ 3:47 PM
Converting Lytec File

Melissa Rodriguez
January 20, 2011 @ 3:47 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have an odd request... I have a backup file for a practice from Lytec 2007 (I believe) My software company told me they can convert Medisoft and Lytec. Well needless to say they can convert Medisoft from a backup file but failed to tell me it needed to be the direct data files from Lytec. The practice is obviously not on speaking terms with their old billing company so trying to get those data files is impossible. I was wondering if there was anyone with Lytec that could help me. I would love to send the file, have you load it and allow my current software company give you a call to pull the files.

It would be a huge help for me, as I know they have an enormous aging report getting older and older. I am in AZ but all of this can be handled over the computer and telephone. Please email me at melissa@smb4u.com if you or someone you know could help me.

kesmond
February 8, 2011 @ 6:37 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hey I just wanted to respond to your coverting file situation from company to another. I do not work for either company.  I know as a medical biller your mail goal is to get your provider paid in a timely manner.  I am a a/r factor and can porvide your provider with the nessecary funds for their a/r to help keep their office running.  If you would ike more information or you can visit my website at www.twgfunding.com or email me at kesmond_wilson@hotmail.com

thank you,
Kesmond

Steve
May 25, 2011 @ 8:15 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

This happened to a doctor I worked for many years ago.  he terminaed the billing company.  they didnt want to return his data back to him and when they did, it was in an ascii file that was corrupted.  he sued the billing company and won in court.  i took the file, put it through spreadsheet to clean it up, then imported the spreadsheet ascii file into Lytec.  i followed the help data and it took a few tries to get it right.  That generated about $60,000 in claims payments the billing company said was uncollectable.

max
December 26, 2012 @ 12:39 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

we can do medisoft and lytec conversions at http://www.medicalbillingsoftware.com or call us at 888-691-8058 or 941-743-6666

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc