Medical Software

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: AdvancedMD Software
Topic Originator: Tiffany
Post Date October 31, 2006 @ 8:43 PM
AdvancedMD Software

Tiffany
October 31, 2006 @ 8:43 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Has anyone purchased this software? I am in my inital enrollement stages with them and LOVE the user friendliness of it and the fact that it is web-based. I was wondering how it worked for backend work and if people seemed to like McKesson clearinghouse. Please let me know what you think. It has great capabilites such as online encounters and marketing.

cheri
November 15, 2006 @ 3:46 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I just bought the demo database myself and start training next week. I am excited about it....would love to hear others' comments as well.

I think it will be an excellent marketing tool as well.

Cheri

Tiffany
November 15, 2006 @ 5:52 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have the software and LOVE it but wanted to know how others liked it. The providers love the idea of being able to see everything. I scan all insurance cards into the insurance as well. There is tons you can do with the software that others do not offer. Have fun training... it's excellent and user friendly.

Jamie Zayach
June 14, 2007 @ 6:26 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Tiffany,
I'm so glad to hear that you're having such a positive experience with AdvancedMD.  We love to hear successful stories about how easy it is to learn to use AMD.  

I sell AdvancedMD so if you know anyone else who is looking to do billing from home, office or while on a trip to Hawaii, please have them call me at:

Jamie Zayach
National Sales Executive
AdvancedMD Software
1-800-825-0224 x 9634

Tru biller
September 5, 2007 @ 5:00 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

i tried it and loved it.....for about a month....then i had to find another software...18003279245 call and i think you will like what they have to offer....specially for beginners

Tom
December 29, 2007 @ 2:12 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I couldn't agree more with Tru Biller.  When I first started using the software, I was pleased with its seeming ease of use.  However, that quickly changed when I tried to bill.  I was used to my previous system that had a properly functioning claims scrubbing system.  NEVER did I have a claim rejected with my previous system.  AdvancedMD allowed me to print out claims with addresses incorrect, ID numbers missing, and apparently errors made during the data conversion process from my previous provider.  To make a long story horrific, the customer support is poor, and as a result, have not been able to send out ANY billing since the first of December -- the official date of conversion at my practice -- and it is now December 29th.  Total amount of money it has cost me to risk the existance of my practice?  Almost five thousand dollars.  My advice to anyone looking for a Web-based PMS?  Keep looking past AdvancedMD

tjone035
January 17, 2008 @ 7:27 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

PiMS - Please take a look at PiMS - Patient Information Management Solutions.  I used the software for many years in a practice.  You will NEVER experience poor customer service.  

The software is available as an ASP model.  PiMS is robust, user friendly, with great reporting.   Modules include scheduling, billing, and collections.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  YOu will not be disappointed.

tjone035
January 17, 2008 @ 7:28 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

forgot to include the website:

www.pdmsoftware.com

PiMS - Patient Information Management Solutions by Productive Data Management, Inc.

Charlene
February 7, 2008 @ 2:10 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have been using AdvancedMD since October 2005 and absolutely LOVE it!

Paula Cole
April 3, 2008 @ 10:23 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

We have used this software for years and love it. The system is easy to use, most people that have issues will find that they have trouble transmitting due to setup issues that are easy to solve and prevent. For example a previous user mentioned the system let claims go out with an incorrect address. If you typo your address in any system it is going to go out wrong.

If your system is setup properly you shouldn't have any issues.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc