Medical Software

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: QuickPractice software
Topic Originator: Kim
Post Date February 4, 2007 @ 5:18 PM
QuickPractice software

Kim
February 4, 2007 @ 5:18 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Has anyone used QuickPractice before?  I have downloaded the trial software and it seems very user friendly and the price is really good.  I am new to the business so I don't have any experience with any other software (except the student version of PMX3).  I am wondering how good their support is and any other information an actual user can give me.

ephillip
April 30, 2007 @ 11:14 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I've been using medisoft for a while now and find this software can be frustrating sometimes. The support is very limited and expensive. The upgrades are done frequently in attempt to rid the software of bugs.  However, since I've invested heavily in this software, I'm sort of stuck with it for now. The software does the job - it's just really expensive and frustrating at times - especially when attemting to get good information to correct simple problems in the software. Just wanted to give you my experience with medisoft.

Tru Biller
September 5, 2007 @ 5:02 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

try this software 18003259245 they are pretty reasonable after i left Quick Practice

Wow
September 28, 2007 @ 10:36 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

You must have spent the national debt on software. Every software mentioned on this forum you have tried and left.  At this point I wouldn't believe any endorsement you give because clearly you just don't know what you want.

Either that or you're a shill.

Hmmmm....I wonder which it is.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc