Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: building client list
Topic Originator: Quincie J.
Post Date October 20, 2005 @ 4:03 PM
building client list

Quincie J.
October 20, 2005 @ 4:03 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Can anyone give me an idea of how to scout my first client as I am from Alabama and most the the Physicians here are not to thrilled about out sourcing their billing.  I want to know if there is a way to catch new phycians that are opening up a new practice? It doesn't have to be in Alabama, I am wanting to catch a client from anywhere in the United States? Please advise if anyone can help!!!!!  Thanks and have a great day.

Quincie J.

cheryl
October 20, 2005 @ 7:11 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

i'm trying to find lists to when i do i will page  and you can page me
i'm from ohio. i just started my bussinesses
thanks cheryl sterba

cheryl
October 20, 2005 @ 7:14 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

i'm trying to find lists to when i do i will page  and you can page me
i'm from ohio. i just started my bussinesses
thanks cheryl sterba

Lisa Paoli
October 21, 2005 @ 9:41 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Quincy
You can find a list of physicians on your local Blue Cross/Blue Sheild site under "Provider Directory" or www.cigna.com and find a provider.  Same with all major insurances.  That's where I got my mailing list.

You say that the doctors in your area are not too interested in Outsourcing, well I guess you are not explaining to them the benefits.  Please don't go in and tell them fire all their staff and hire me and that's all you'll need.  You have to sell them on outsourcing is what WE do for a living, let your staff welcome your patients and make appointments along with some office work.  This will free up your staff and will improve your turnover time.  Insure them that THEY will still receive all the insurance and patient checks, YOU will only get paid when they do.

With these thoughts in their mind it usually works 1 out of every 10 that you talk to.

Good luck

Lisa Paoli, CMRS
www.medofficesolutions.net
www.localchapters.net

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc