Medical Billing Coding - USA for Healthclaims info?, cpt, codes
medical billing and coding forum

BC Advantage Magazine

Billing-Coding.com

(FORUM HOME)

Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: USA for Healthclaims info?
Topic Originator: David Martin
Post Date March 9, 2009 @ 8:59 PM
USA for Healthclaims info?

David Martin
March 9, 2009 @ 8:59 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I've owned a real estate company for the last 25 years, and it's currently not supporting me strongly enough, so I'm looking for something to add to my income.  Also, my wife is retiring from teaching at the end of next year, so whatever I start, she can take over.  I've been approached by a company called "USA for Healthclaims", based out of New Jersey, offering a startup business, complete with some physician referrals for $5990.00.  Does anyone out there know anything about this company?  Does anyone know anyone who works with, or through, this company?  They paint a rosy picture, but don't they all?  Please give me a headsup on anything you know, directly to my email, if possible because I don't check this forum often.  Thanks in advance!

bb
March 11, 2009 @ 10:02 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

PLEASE DO NOT GET TRAPPED into something or someone that gives you a physician referrel list. That is BOGUS. There are so many software options you have today to start up your business that are LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE of what they have you believe.

PLEASE, PLEASE DO MORE RESEARCH and if a compnay tells you they will give you a physician referrel, tell them that you want them to give you a signed contract from a physician NOT a referrel and see if you hear back from them!!!!

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc