Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: synergy mis
Topic Originator: Quincie Jones
Post Date November 7, 2005 @ 10:50 AM
synergy mis

Quincie Jones
November 7, 2005 @ 10:50 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Has anyone went through synergy to get their medical billing business started, or does anyone know about this company.  I checked the webiste and it states that they have been in business for 20 plus years and that they help with marketing and have great software that you can purchase from them.  Just need advice!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Tammy Harlan
November 8, 2005 @ 9:33 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Quincy,

Synergy has actually been around for 25 years.  I not only utilized this company, software, support and services for my medical billing business, I served as President and CEO of this company (when it was known as Santiago) for 4.5 years.  This is the only company I feel comfortable referring people to.

Synergy will provide you with 2 pages of current billing centers as references.  Ask them for this list and call as many persons as you wish to gain feedback about their experiences with the company and software.  I highly recommend doing this with any company/software you are considering.

Tammy Harlan
Medical Billing Course
www.medicalbillingcourse.com

Quincie Jones
November 8, 2005 @ 5:38 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thanks Tammy for the advice, I recently spoke with Mike Han a representative from synergy and he was great in explaining all of what they have to offer. I received email's on the packages and it looks

Quincie Jones
November 8, 2005 @ 5:39 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

great and I think I am going to go with this company. What i love about it the most is the marketing that they will help me with.  Thank again for your reply!!!!

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc