New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Outsource your MB
Topic Originator: Mark
Post Date May 28, 2009 @ 4:15 AM
Outsource your MB

Mark
May 28, 2009 @ 4:15 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi All,

Want to decrease expenses and increase revenue?

Have you thought about outsourcing? NO then think again......

10+ yrs of experience in the US healthcare industry and have in-depth knowledge in the entire Revenue Cycle of healthcare

External Certification
Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management (AHM-250): This certification is issued by the Academy for Healthcare Management, an alliance of America Health Insurance Plans located in GA, USA

Please mail me to secure12345@yahoo.com

Sam Woburn
May 28, 2009 @ 2:36 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Mark:

I have sent you emails regarding your services but you have not responded to my email. We are looking for an outsourcing company. Kindly provide a response if we want to proceed.

Thanks

Mary Burroughs
June 1, 2009 @ 1:15 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Sam,
If you're looking for a reliable outsourcing company, you may contact us at pmsolutions.mary@gmail.com.  I work for Remedy One Solutions in Houston, TX and we offer a wide variety of services to our clients including billing, coding, EMR, precertification, and insurance verification to name a few.  We also custom tailor our services to our clients practice and are running an outstanding special!  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mary

sam
June 3, 2009 @ 12:07 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

we are looking to outsource to India for overhead cost benefits. Do you offer offshore outsourcing? If so, please send the proposal and your busines smodel info to swoburn@yahoo.com

Sam
June 4, 2009 @ 5:34 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am an American.

Perhaps if you looked up how you spelt your name - 'Discusted' - you probably meant 'Disgusted' - that is precisely why Americans who made so many data entry errors lost jobs to smart people in other countries who are eager to learn, have education and are hard working. So now us Americans have to accept the fact that if we want to make money in this business and keep the overheads down we need to outsource. It is really not that difficult to understand this - is it?

As for HIPAA laws - all Medical billing companies follow those laws pertaining to PHI guidelines otherwise they would have been out of business long back.

Mary Burroughs
June 4, 2009 @ 9:09 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If you're looking to outsource to India why would you need my services?  Sounds more like you're trying to get an American partner to me.  Also sounds like you're already in India to me.  It doesn't matter and I really don't care one way or the other, but my company doesn't process anything overseas.  I just don't like being mislead.  And I personally don't let my doctors medical records go anywhere but to my office.

Mark
June 6, 2009 @ 7:41 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi sam,

I did send you an email, can u please check?

Cheers
Mark

helen
October 8, 2009 @ 10:23 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

We are looking for outsourcing MB contract. We have very good team of MB and coders in India. We are US Michigan based company outsourced in India. email me if you have more information, to helen@cmacsystems.com or helenrosaline@gmail.com

helen
December 9, 2009 @ 2:02 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Are you stilling looking for outsource you mb. I am doing medical billing from Home in michigan, and India. are you interested

Discusted
June 3, 2009 @ 10:32 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

How are you able to outsource to India with the Hippa laws? Why would you outsource jobs out of this country and take jobs away from Americans, since it is Americans who helped you build your practice.......

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc