Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: LOOKING TO WORK AT HOME
Topic Originator: WHITNEY
Post Date June 29, 2012 @ 1:27 PM
LOOKING TO WORK AT HOME

WHITNEY
June 29, 2012 @ 1:27 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have been a biller for the last 3 years. I have experience in billing for a CAH & medical office. I bill all insurance's & am looking for full time work at home. Please contact me for any position you may have available.
Thank you

Carl Jennings
June 30, 2012 @ 9:07 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

We have two positions to fill and we're looking for someone to do this from home.  The pay is $25 per hour.  Our toll free number is
1-800-409-9768.  You can call 8am-5pm PST

Carl Jennings

Whitney
July 1, 2012 @ 1:30 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

This # is not legit.

JC
July 27, 2012 @ 10:22 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I need some advice on how to to start up medical billing at home.  I am an experienced biller, however, never from home.  I am getting set up with a web based billing software & I have a physician committed to using my billing service. Do I have to set up an actual business?  What about all the insurance agreements the physician already has..what is involved there?  Do I post payments & then send the money to the doc?  Any help you can send my way, would be greatly appreciated.

JC
August 27, 2012 @ 11:09 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Whitney, Do you know anyone that is billing from home right now?  I have a few questions about the need for a business license, contract with the physician, fee charged, etc.  If you know of anyone, could you email me?  Thanks.

Whitney
August 28, 2012 @ 12:43 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I'm sorry I don't know anyone personally who is billing from home with there own business. Sorry wish I could be more help to you but I wish you the best of luck. I would try contacting a billing company as they may be able to advise on how to get things going.

Robin Sellers
July 1, 2012 @ 9:38 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am interested in this work. I just graduated last week and now looking for work.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc