Medical Billing Coding - My company is in need of remote EM coders..., cpt, codes
medical billing and coding forum

BC Advantage Magazine

Billing-Coding.com

(FORUM HOME)

Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: My company is in need of remote EM coders...
Topic Originator: joanneM
Post Date September 18, 2013 @ 9:01 AM
My company is in need of remote EM coders...

joanneM
September 18, 2013 @ 9:01 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi everyone. My name is Joanne and I am the Executive Assistant for the CEO of DuvaSawko. We are a successful and very reputable medical billing and coding company in Daytona Beach, FL, and our business has grown tremendously over the past couple of years, to the point that management has asked us all to reach out to anyone who may be looking for a full time Emergency Medicine remote coding position. Being that I am not a medical coder myself, I can't answer any deep technical questions, but here's what I do know:
1) We pay great. I've seen most coders come in around $18/hour, but it's also based on productivity, so the more you code, the better your pay will be.
2) Accuracy is important. All potential coders are required to take a sample coding test consisting of 50 sample charts to give management an idea of your capabilities.
3) You can work anywhere. While most of our coders are from Florida, we currently have coders from states all over the country.
4) We provide everything. We give you all the necessary equipment you need to do the job (laptop, dual monitors, etc)
5) We train you. We will cover all travel costs for you to come to Daytona Beach for two weeks to train with us. Hotel, flight (if necessary), even meals are covered during the week.
6) We have GREAT benefits. We offer health & dental, HSA accounts, 401K.
I'm sure I'm missing something, but if you are interested, please send me an email at jh336@duvasawko.com. I'll give you our H/R Director's contact info and he can answer any questions you have. Also, feel free to look up our website online. www.duvasawko.com.
Thanks for reading!
Joanne M

Joanna
May 1, 2014 @ 7:17 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Joanne I would like to know if you are still interested in a biller, I have over 10 years of billing experience in the dental filled but I would like to extend my billing knowledge. Feel free to send me information via email @ foryoujo@yahoo.com

Shyam
February 12, 2015 @ 3:24 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello Joanne,

Still are you offering this position from home. If yes kindly let us know. My email Id is shyamgubba@yahoo.co.uk

Ann
March 12, 2015 @ 10:59 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Is it E&M coding or just the facility side coding?

Paulette Edmond
March 17, 2015 @ 8:16 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I was employed with a PM & R Physician for 14yrs coding In-Patient and Out-Patient (physician side) biliing, if your company is still looking for coders please contact me at above email.

Thank You

Alexis B
May 1, 2015 @ 3:31 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If you are still looking for coders I have over 10 years of experience. Please contact me at alexisbrooks09@yahoo.com for a copy of my resume.

BARB
May 5, 2015 @ 1:37 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If you are still looking for home coders I have 40+ years of experience in both professional and hospital billing.

Joanne
May 5, 2015 @ 1:41 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If interested, please forward your resume to the email provided above.
Thanks!

RONALD G WEIGHTMAN
February 16, 2015 @ 2:17 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEARING MORE AND SENDING MY RESUME.

srinivasareddy
May 20, 2015 @ 1:11 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

i have 2 years of experience in medical coding . i have competed CPC from india

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc