Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Seeking a Dental Biller to Work from Home
Topic Originator: saira malik
Post Date October 10, 2006 @ 5:13 PM
Seeking a Dental Biller to Work from Home

saira malik
October 10, 2006 @ 5:13 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am in the process of landing a new client for medical billing, anyway they have a large dental practice that is in a lot of trouble because there in-house dental biller doesnt know what she is doing.  I have a meeting with this client and am looking for someone who would like the opportunity to handle this dental practice.  Must have at least 3 to 4yrs dental billing experience and must live in Wash Dc, VA or MD to see the client initially.  The work will be done from your own home office.  This is a great opportunity, my meeting is next Tuesday so if any dental billers are out there looking for there big break, please email me at

November 13, 2006 @ 1:20 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Have you filled your position.  I am a certified coder and was a former dental assistant.  I live in MT-

Lupe Mendoza
November 18, 2006 @ 1:34 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have 12 years of detal billing experince and I am desperately try to start working from home and I dont know how to find a company or how to star my self. But I have a llittle problem I live in Woodland Hills, Ca can you please guide me the way to start . (310) 701-4520 or e-mail @ Do you think If I flight out to Washington I would get the job or do they need some local? Thank you for your response.  Lupe Mendoza

November 18, 2006 @ 7:40 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thanks for your response everyone, the position has been filled.  If anything new comes up, I will post here.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc