Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Coding from home
Topic Originator: Gerrie
Post Date February 13, 2007 @ 2:57 PM
Coding from home

Gerrie
February 13, 2007 @ 2:57 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi everyone, I am from Connecticut, worked in the medical field for 12 years and am a certified coder. I am very interested in working from home. Please email me to discuss further.

robert
February 21, 2007 @ 10:49 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If you are interested in working from home, go into the AAPC website which is aapc.com and click unto jobs available and you will see one that says coders anywhere usa.  This is a company that hires coders to work from home, you just need to take there exam.  Hope this helps.

Buck Maurice
December 19, 2007 @ 10:21 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

We need coders.In our office,some traveling or, You can work part time or full time from your home. Send me your RESUME.

Thanks,

Buck

cashprobm@yahoo.com

gerrie
March 7, 2008 @ 8:20 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

HI Buck,

I was having some problems logging into this website for sometime but see that you did respond to my December email in regards to 'coding form home". Is your office still looking for coders, I am very interested in working from home.

I have worked in the medical field since 1995 and am a certified professional coder through the AAPC, if you are still interested please email me at the email address listed above and I will forward a copy of my resume as soon as I hear back from you.  Thanks in advance and I hope to be working with you soon.

Gerrie in Connecticut

Laurie
April 2, 2008 @ 11:49 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Are you still loooking for coders to work from home or know anyone who is? Is so let me know & I will email or fax you my resume. I have 25 years experience in the Medical field. I am also a certified coder. Thank you for your time.

Laurie

Laurie
April 2, 2008 @ 11:56 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Are you still loooking for coders to work from home or know anyone who is? Is so let me know & I will email or fax you my resume. I have 25 years experience in the Medical field. I am also a certified coder. Thank you for your time.

Laurie

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc