New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Remote Coding From Home
Topic Originator: Tracey Eason
Post Date March 13, 2007 @ 3:06 PM
Remote Coding From Home

Tracey Eason
March 13, 2007 @ 3:06 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi,

I am interested in coding from home.  I currenlty have over 7 years experience.  I have a B.S. in Healthcare Mangement and I have my CPC-H AND CPC.  I am currenlty studying to take my CCS.

Thanks,

Anonymous
May 24, 2007 @ 6:28 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hey try www.cymetrix.com...they are hiring coders to work from home. I called the # for the arkansas facility. They made me take their pretty hard coding test, but after passing you can work from home!

MRS B
July 11, 2007 @ 1:54 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am a coder with 8 years experience looking for a remote coding PartTime job. I am certified with AHIMA(CCS) and I live on the west coast.  Anyone with more information please let me know.

Thanks

Toby
July 17, 2007 @ 9:58 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

You said you are studying for the CCS exam.  I'm trying to find info regarding this test.  I when to the AIHMA website, but I'm not finding what I need to know where to learn for the CCS certification.  I'm currently a CPC physician based.  I would appreciate ANY info you can offer.  Thanks

Trudy Thomas
July 19, 2007 @ 10:47 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello CCS certification and job seekers, the find out more information regarding jobs for coding on the west coast engine search web www.indeed.com for job specific to type and location.  And CCS info go onto www.advanceweb.com for Advance Health Information Professionals.  Good luck ladies.

KB
December 17, 2007 @ 1:27 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

looking for Certified coders to work from home.Email me at kellyb030094@gmail.com

PH
December 18, 2007 @ 1:04 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am interested in coding work from home.   I currently have a long, long commute and would welcome the change.  Please contact me at hurt@suddenlinkmail.com.

Thanks.

Buck Maurice
December 19, 2007 @ 10:08 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

We need coders.In our office,some traveling or, You can work part time or full time from your home. Send me your RESUME.

Thanks,

Buck

cashprobm@yahoo.com

bridget murphy
January 25, 2008 @ 12:36 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Buck,

Are you still looking for coder parttime and  also for traveling as well?

Thanks

amanda
January 30, 2008 @ 4:22 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If anybody knows of any job websites for medical coders to find medical coding jobs if you dont mind please email the websites. Im looking to get started in finding a coding job not sure of many entry level medical coding jobs out there though.

Thanks!!
Amanda

Abond104@aol.com

Mark Sluyter
September 26, 2015 @ 7:17 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Please visit CodersDirect.com this site is only open to AAPC & AHIMA certified coders seeking employment opportunities with healthcare providers.

Also, CodersDirect.com is a provider of AAPC CEUs and courses.

Anonymous
March 23, 2016 @ 3:55 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

ProSourceMD is practice management software designed from the ground up with all new technology for anesthesia practices and multi-specialty medical billing services of all sizes.

Please visit www.prosourcemd.com for more information.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc