Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Employment Opportunity In-Patient Coders
Topic Originator: Anonymous
Post Date June 14, 2005 @ 4:23 PM
Employment Opportunity In-Patient Coders

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 @ 4:23 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am currently looking for 6 experience in-patient coders for Macon, Georgia area. Great pay! Great benefits! Great work environment!
                          *** A Magnet Hosptial**
MACON...the heart of Georgia and the historical crossroads of the south. Macon is a city with a rich cultural heritage and strong vision for the future. Macon offers the amenities of a small friendly city with the advantages of a growing city. Cultural, social, civic, and educational opportunities create an excellent quality of life.

Nik
June 28, 2005 @ 11:08 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Sorry for my ignorance but what is "A Magnet hospital"? Is it like a magnet school?

I'm not being facetious just curious!

By the way don't forget that there is a job section on this site. You canalways post any openings there...

schletha
July 6, 2005 @ 4:08 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Are you still looking for billers/coders? I have 10 years of billing experience.If you are interested in my skill please email at any time.I am new to georgia.

A. Simmons
July 8, 2005 @ 11:34 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Please, email your resume to www.asimmons@hsifin.com...

Amber
July 25, 2005 @ 9:26 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Is there opportunity for people to work for you from out of state I am in Florida can I do this from home with your company.  I will send you my resume.

harriet bryant
September 12, 2005 @ 2:13 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi:
I am looking to work from home do you have any home base postion available.  I have over ten years experience working in the hosptial and private office. Please respond Harriet

Celest Germain
September 16, 2005 @ 5:09 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am also interested in starting a home base billing/coding business.  I have 2years experience. email spphire@comcast.net

nanette m. shepherd
January 6, 2006 @ 3:55 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have 34yrs experience in cancer registery abstracting, insurance disability claims, insurance billing, third party liability billing and medical billing.  Medicard and Medicare billing. In-patient, out-patient and emergency room billings.  I live in California. I'm starting my own homebased medical billing service and also work for agencies/MD office work out of state.

Harriet Bryant
January 6, 2006 @ 6:00 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi, I was wondering the comapny you work for is looking for someone or you are looking for someone.  Please respond. I have been looking for a company sent May. I really need help finding the company that want someone to work from home.  Thanks for your time Harriet

nanette m. shepherd
January 6, 2006 @ 7:17 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.  I'm too looking an agency and or MD who is looking for a coder/biller or can use the other skills I have.

Adrena
September 30, 2006 @ 9:31 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If you need someone to help you from Florida please let me know. I have claims processing and billing experience.

Mark Sluyter
September 26, 2015 @ 7:13 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Please visit CodersDirect.com this site is only open to AAPC & AHIMA certified coders seeking employment opportunities with healthcare providers.

Also, CodersDirect.com is a provider of AAPC CEUs and courses.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc