New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: I NEED YOUR HELP!!! PLEASE READ
Topic Originator: pato
Post Date September 11, 2007 @ 12:43 PM
I NEED YOUR HELP!!! PLEASE READ

pato
September 11, 2007 @ 12:43 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello Readers,

I am working on a project and if I can find the right people, it will turn into a money making opportunity for you! Looking for people who have their own billing service or is currently working at a medical facility as an office manager to sponsor online externs for Medical Billing.

You will function as a preceptor, duties may include: weekly conference calling, online chats and weekly evaluations of student's work. You will not need to have the extern access your patient accounts all work will be created by the school. You must be willing to sign an affiliate agreement, complete evaluation forms and other documentation forms on the student's progress.

Keep in mind this is still in the creative stages. It will only take place if I can find people interested in this unique opportunity.

If interested, please send me a letter of interest and information about your company or medical facility such as years in business, type of billing and your billing experience.  Office managers will probably have to get authorization from the practice owner to participate in something like this; however for those who own billing services this may be a great opportunity for you.

The min. number of students over a 4 week period may be 5-10 students.  You must respond via email and must submit letter via word document  attachment to claimstat01@msn.com

Please use ONLINE EXTERNSHIP as your subject line.

DO NOT POST YOUR INTEREST IN THIS FORUM.

Thank you,

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc