Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Software for Billing Service
Topic Originator: TLC Billing
Post Date October 5, 2007 @ 10:55 AM
Software for Billing Service

TLC Billing
October 5, 2007 @ 10:55 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Can anyone tell me what the best software would be to use for a billing service? I just started my own billing company and I am looking for software.

Steve Verno
October 5, 2007 @ 9:06 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

There are many. Lytec, Medical Manager, Centricity, Medisoft and more. Syngery has an excellent software with excellent support.  I use Lytec myself.   Some are not so expensive and some are very expensive.  Some nickle and dime you to death.  Try and see if the software has a free demo you can download and try. Always ask for references in your area that you can visit to see how the software works and to ask questions of the user.  Remember this, some software dealers are worse than used car salesmen.  They will promise the moon to sell the software.

tdrmgmt
October 9, 2007 @ 5:57 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

In my research, I found one software designed and maintained specifically for use by billing operations centers.  That software is Practice Manager X3 by Synergy Medical Information Systems.  Their website is www.synergymis.com   The features allow you to perform operations "across the board" - meaning, some examples, you can submit claims or run patient statement prints or search for a patient on all your clients (databases) at once.  Once you have several doctor-clients, the time saved with these features can really add up and keep your overhead down.  We've not looked at every s/w product out there, but the others we've looked at didn't have these time saving features for a billing operation center.
We're still researching so I will come back to post a statement if we find another s/w with similar features.
Good luck to you in your business endeavors.
TR

JamesNT
November 10, 2007 @ 11:26 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I don't believe it.  Are we seeing the first ever post of someone asking about which software to use and that guy hasn't popped up saying:

"You should use blah blah blah.  It's easy to use and can be set up for wide area networks."

The end is near.

JamesNT

Merrilee
November 15, 2007 @ 5:34 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I use Visionary and like it... easy to use, very reasonable.  I would love to help you with it, please feel free to contact me.
www.yourbusinessmedic.com or email me

codegirl0422
May 27, 2008 @ 11:07 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I worked for a billing company and we used Centricity.

Josie Mapp
May 31, 2008 @ 2:09 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

You can call Sherry at ANTEK HEALTHWARE for a free demo on DAQ BILLING SOFTWARE.  Reasonable price, online access, very easy to use & excellent tech support.

FM
May 28, 2008 @ 5:20 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I used Medisoft, and try calling 1-800-333-4747 or WWW.MEDISOFT.COM
very easy and it is like flipping a chart. You can save everything. From Provider to Patient demographic profile and to etc.

My School provided me  that software and it is very convenient and accessible.You can even research more to that website that will help your business.Good Luck to your business...

Concern Individual
FM

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc