Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Marketing Contacts
Topic Originator: Leads
Post Date December 27, 2007 @ 10:49 AM
Marketing Contacts

Leads
December 27, 2007 @ 10:49 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

A specialized list of provider contacts for USD 1.00 per address.

www.showingourhand.com/quoteother.doc

anonymous
December 27, 2007 @ 1:43 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Yea, right!!!!!

You can get a list of doctors free from the internet or the phone book.

DO NOT PAY FOR A LIST OF DOCTORS!!!

The list may not be accurate.
The doctor listed may not even want to use you or anyone else for that matter.
Go to the Federal Trade Commission and read the numbers of complaints of people who paid for a list.

IF A DOCTOR WANTS YOUR HELP, THEY WILL LEGITIMATELY ADVERTISE IN THE PAPER OR VIA THE INTERNET.

WhatALaugh
December 27, 2007 @ 1:52 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Look at the address:  it is a MS Word document.  No names of any company listed.  Just a toll free 866 number.  You have no clue who these people are or where they are located.  Even the original website is a front.

They will send you an invoice by paypal which means they are anywhere in the world.  There are no guarantees.  The list could be anything at all - a doctor name and a burger king number.  How will you get your money back?  How do you know they won't use the money transfer to steal money from your bank account.

Datebase - 1-250 means you pay $250 for something you have no clue about and may not be true, or accurate.  My personal opinion, this is as fake as heck, but if you want to lose your money, go ahead and send for this "list".  Me?  I'll invest in the tooth fairy.  At least I know the tooth fairy is as real as this.

Leads
December 30, 2007 @ 2:27 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I put this up too quickly without first researching and realized $1.00 per address is way too high.  Unfortunately, it won't be cost effective for nme to do it for any less since the list includes information such as the practice contact, and provider types that aren't typically on other lists (such as from Medicare, the phone book, etc.).  It takes a great deal of time to compile this list so I can't do it for less, but few will take advantage since they can get lists for free.  Too bad those free lists aren't checked out and seldom include any provider type except physicians, and seldom give contact name.

So, sadly, it's everyone's loss.

Offer withdrawn.

Leads
December 30, 2007 @ 2:28 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I put this up too quickly without first researching and realized $1.00 per address is way too high.  Unfortunately, it won't be cost effective for nme to do it for any less since the list includes information such as the practice contact, and provider types that aren't typically on other lists (such as from Medicare, the phone book, etc.).  It takes a great deal of time to compile this list so I can't do it for less, but few will take advantage since they can get lists for free.  Too bad those free lists aren't checked out and seldom include any provider type except physicians, and seldom give contact name.

So, sadly, it's everyone's loss.

Offer withdrawn.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc