Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Looking for a job
Topic Originator: Angel
Post Date January 17, 2008 @ 6:40 PM
Looking for a job

Angel
January 17, 2008 @ 6:40 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I graduated from a trade school year 2006( Medical- Billing course). Until now I can't get a job because they said that I don't have any outfield experience, I even applied for a volunteer in some hospital to have experience and be more educated in billing and coding. Is there a place that could train me and help me landed into medical-biling position? Im not certified yet coz they said that training hours is one of the requriements that I need to pass along with my examination application form. I live here in Florida. Thank you

J
April 28, 2008 @ 1:07 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello, I am having the same problem. Thats why i'm taking a medical transcription course. There seems to be more work out there for that. Good luck.

dev patel
August 15, 2008 @ 4:15 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

hi...did u get medical transcription work.
if yes let me know i will be waiting for your reply
abcdamerica@gmail.com
dev patel is waiting for your email.

Angel
August 18, 2008 @ 1:45 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi,
  Thank you so much for your reply and I've been waiting for someone to answer my questions and here you are thank you again. About Medical transcription work that's different from what I studied, I took Medical Billing and Coding I do billings and code diagnosis I heard that this course is a boom but looks like I'm wrong. I'm a straight A's student but it didn't helped me to get a job I can sense that hospitals and medical office or billing companies are more on experienced people probably they don't want to pay a penalty if diagnosis are miscoded or billings are incorrect that they think will happen if they hired a newcomer.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc