Medical Billing / Coding from home

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: A new way of Providing Service
Topic Originator: dms2gether
Post Date August 5, 2008 @ 7:42 PM
A new way of Providing Service

dms2gether
August 5, 2008 @ 7:42 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am new on the forum.  My husband and I have started a medical billing business from home in (Northern-New Jersey).  I have been doing medical billing for over 10 years and worked for some crazy companies who outsourse everything.  Is it me or has person to person lost its way.  Everything is email, scanning, faxing... and the list goes on.  The current company I worked for outsourced all the coding and billing overseas!  How does that breed trust in the doctors?  How I am supposed o tell them where their claims are...everything was on a 24 hour delay!  I like to do things from start to finish, registering thepatient , billing, coding (if necessary) submitting, follow-up, denials (which you always hope there aren't too many) and posting.  I have bo problem meeting with the doctors to address any concerns, it really boggles my mind how businesses are being run today!  Anyway, I am taking the personal yet professional route and if you or you know of anyone who needs a medical billing servce in the area even tri-state area, please let me know, I would be happy to speak with you and opefully meet your needs.  Thanks - Kelly

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc