International Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Medical Billing & Coding
Topic Originator: S M
Post Date May 10, 2005 @ 3:03 AM
Medical Billing & Coding

S M
May 10, 2005 @ 3:03 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

What do u people say about Healthcare Business. Does Billing and Coding relates to one head or they are diffrent from each other. Also Suggest about this Business growth in future.

Ashish
May 10, 2005 @ 7:11 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi.

After steel business, healthcare industry is 2nd largest industry of USA. Since healthcare industry / business direct affects human life and population is on increase , thus this industry will also grow steadily.

And medical billing , coding and transcription in USA is binded with STRINGENT LAWS therefore these processess cannot be ruled out or stopped.

THEREFORE medical billing , coding and transcription and other processes related to healthcare will DEFINETELY GROW AND BOOMMMM.

BOTH Medical Billing AND Coding are RELATED to each other , THOUGH both are separate  domains. Both are needed by physicains to get paid by insurance firms. THEY ARE LIKE HANDSHAKE IN WHICH TWO DIFFERENT HANDS ARE NEEDED AND NECCESARY .

Kendra
October 27, 2005 @ 10:22 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi,  My name is Kendra and I was reading your comment about Medical Billing +Coding and I had a question I wanted to ask.  i was wounding how many classes did you have to take, and were did you attend school because I'm a High school Senior and I was planning on majoring in Billing and Coding. If you can tell me more about this program please E-mail me thank you.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc