Medical Billing Coding - Setting up offshore, cpt, codes
medical billing and coding forum

BC Advantage Magazine


International Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Setting up offshore
Topic Originator: Simon
Post Date May 25, 2005 @ 2:37 PM
Setting up offshore

May 25, 2005 @ 2:37 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Is it possible to set up a company offshore, say in india or another lower taxed country, then run the company from USA?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?


Lisa Paoli
May 25, 2005 @ 9:15 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

There's enough people looking for work in USA why would you want to set up with an offshore?

Lisa Paoli

May 29, 2005 @ 2:09 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Lisa,

Setting up Offshore was in regards to just the company location not the staff. As I know many companies will set up the head office in Nevada to lower the tax's on their business but run the business from say NY.

My question was the same, though setting up the company offshore. (Just paperwork) As many countries around the world like Hong Kong pay a standard 10% tax rate.

I would of course only hire US based applicants with good references and credentials as I know we probably have the strongest work force in this industry than any other country.


May 31, 2005 @ 10:14 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi, yes u can set up your firm in INDIA. and outsource ur work here. You will get experiened and trained staff who have certifications in USA ,  in india also.

for more details , mail me at


September 25, 2005 @ 2:17 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Simon

My name is Sugan, and writing from Chennai India.  I am not sure whether you got a reply for your querry posted on setting up offshore business in India.  

Yes it is possible and quite easy also to do.   We are a big buisness house in Chennai, India and do handle about 8 to 9 Clients from USA alone.  

I would be very happy to provide answers for all your queries, and will help to set your offshore business to India, and if you would wish to my Company itself, after exchanging ideas each other.

If you are still looking for a genuine partner who would take care of your billing needs, pl, do email me at  I  would be willing to serve with an Interst...

Have a Great Day!


August 5, 2009 @ 11:54 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

It really sounds like this question would better be answered by a corporate tax attorney.  Prefferably one who specializes in international corporations.  I am very sure it is possible to set up a corporation in another country and run it from the US for tax purposes.  The details of how it should be done would best be left up to legal counsel.
My 2 cents.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc