International Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Outsourcing Oversea's
Topic Originator: Phil
Post Date May 25, 2005 @ 6:45 PM
Outsourcing Oversea's

Phil
May 25, 2005 @ 6:45 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Has anyone have and real hard figures on how much companies overseas charge for billing services.

Would like to know % of claims and per claim amounts to match it up with my current provider.

Phil

Ashish
May 31, 2005 @ 10:10 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi. I am working in INDIA, for new york providers. If you want to outsource your work then to tell you , these firms charge you between 5-7 % of total COLLECTIONS. This includes CHARGES for  billing services , account receivable services (A/R follow up) . and offcourse set up fees which almost firm charge whether it is USA BASED or OUTSIDE USA.
   SO if are  planning to outsource work , then u can contact me on a1734@rediffmail.com. as we have an experienced of billing and A/R for almost 5 years. CONTACT ME ON:  a1734@rediffmail.com for more details or queries.

Thanks
ASHISH

Sugan
June 28, 2005 @ 11:47 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi

I would like to introduce myself as a Marketing Manager in a BPO, based at Chennai doing Medical/Billing for Overseas Client.  We are in this industry for 6 Years and is handling several projects from all most all the States of USA.   We have an Experienced Team, and Our Company updates to the latest information in the Industry, by continous research and updation our knowledge.  The latest hot news is Submitting Secondary Claims Electronically, and we have tested it successfully for TEXAS Clients.  

Regarding the Rates, it depends on the Speciality/State.  For example if it is Internal Medicine from New York then the work involved is more, but the returns would be very less since it is Low dollar claims.  If you talk about Cardio/Based on TEXAS then it is a High dollar/easy money..  So we will not be able to give the rates without knowing the project or the state.  

Please write to me on your needs, and I would give a QUOTATION, after which let's discuss further.  I would definitely say,  that the rates would be very cheap when you outsource to India, and the QUALITY of the Work would be 100% ERROR-FREE,  and the Turn-around would be much much earlier than you would expect.

Hoping to hear from you...

Bye

Sugan

adam
June 29, 2005 @ 7:41 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

hi sugan,

I read in your reply tht you are able to send secondary claims electronically in texas, Will u share the info and process abt how u succeded in this , and also can u tell me whether this is possible for only texas or any other state.

Your reply will be appreciated.
thanks
adam

adam
June 29, 2005 @ 7:41 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

hi sugan,

I read in your reply tht you are able to send secondary claims electronically in texas, Will u share the info and process abt how u succeded in this , and also can u tell me whether this is possible for only texas or any other state.

Your reply will be appreciated.
thanks
adam

Sugan
July 4, 2005 @ 10:53 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Adam

It is possible for all the states.  We are using Medic software, and to do this secondary transmissions, we have to do few master/changes in the secondary insurance.   At present we have tried it and have transmitted successfully for Texas Clients.  To know more information, pl. for through www.misyshealthcare.com website.   In that search for the new topics.

Bye

Sugan

Adam
July 6, 2005 @ 1:57 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Sugan

the link mentioned does not have any specified info about " how to send secondary claims electronically"

Please elaborate it again.

Thanks

Leah
July 6, 2005 @ 6:04 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Adam, to be honest, as long as you are equipped to process ERAs, you are likely equipped to send electronic secondaries.  A lot of softwares can do it. and a lot of billing services can do it, and it's not state specific.

kumar
February 13, 2008 @ 11:42 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

hai sugan ur no pl.chennai no.

Sugan
April 2, 2008 @ 2:46 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Kumar

You can reach me at sugan@ecareindia.com...

Thanks

Sugan

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc