BC Advantage Magazine

Outsourcing your Billing/Coding

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: New Clients
Topic Originator: NationwideMBS
Post Date October 25, 2005 @ 7:57 AM
New Clients

October 25, 2005 @ 7:57 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am also in need of new clients.  I have been billing for over 6 years for mental health.  I started my own billing company, specializing in this insurance reimbursement.  I know how the functions work as a billing company, at the present time I work in  a 4 dr. practice, running the billing department.  I just need to get my first client...any help would be appreciated.

November 21, 2005 @ 2:53 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Ask the 4 doctors your working for if they have considered outsourcing.

Karen Habel CDA, CMBS
November 21, 2005 @ 6:42 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

You have an excellent referral source right now. See if you can attend events meetings etc.. that your practice is going to. If the physicians are aware of your desire to start a business ask them to recommend you to some friends. The list goes on as to what you can do in your present situation. Best of luck!

Lisa Paoli
November 23, 2005 @ 3:29 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

As Karen stated, excellent referral system.  But if you don't want them to know that you are venturing out on your own then you will have to market for your client.  You can market in your area or in another state.  You have to set goals for your company and do your best to stick to them.  Good luck and market like crazy.

Lisa Paoli, CMRS

June 27, 2008 @ 8:09 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

We are a full service medical billing company. We provide outsourced medical coding services and mainly work as a vendor for the medical billing companies in teh US. Using our offshore center in India helps in greatly reducing the costs and improves turnaround time.

Bikham's management team has an extensive experience of more than 5 years in the healthcare industry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

·      We currently service 65 providers spread all over the US in about 10-12 different states.

·      We provide services for 16 specialties and have certified coders (CPC) on staff who helps bring any new specialty.

·      Super bills, EOBs and patient's payments are entered into the system after the closing of business hours and claims  are ready to be submitted next business morning.

·      We work on your billing system by accessing it remotely for entry and for insurance follow up.

·      First two weeks of service are no charge to you.

·      All services are HIPAA compliant.

We are located in Chandigarh , India and can address any issues promptly and personally.

We look forward to working with your esteemed organisation. Pl. Direct any queries to

Sonia Dhawan
425 905 1279

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc