Outsourcing your Billing/Coding

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: NEW CLIENTS WELCOME
Topic Originator: Alexandria D. Berrettoni, CCS-P
Post Date October 27, 2005 @ 7:28 AM
NEW CLIENTS WELCOME

Alexandria D. Berrettoni, CCS-P
October 27, 2005 @ 7:28 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Greetings.  Thank you for taking the time to review my posting.  I am currently seeking new clients to provide billing/consulting services.  I have been in the medical billing/coding field for almost 20 years.  I am currently certified in coding through AHIMA.  My company currently provides services for Pulomonology/Critical Care ~ Sleep Medicine, Gastroenterology, along with Internal Medicine.  I have a spectacular repuatation for obtaining maximum reimbursement through appeals processes.  If you are interested in the services I can provide please contact me through my email:   physicianbillersus@sbcglobal.net  or directly by calling my billing department at 219-662-3931.  

Respectfully,

Alexandria D. Berrettoni, CCS-P
Physician Billers USA

*located in Indiana, about an hour from Chicago.

Angela Newsom-Hoye
October 28, 2005 @ 11:50 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello,

New clients are also welcomed at ADN & Associates, LLC.  We are a full service medical billing services that will specialize our services to meet your office needs.  Please visit us at www.ADNAssocitesLLC.com for more information and/or contact our office to participate in a FREE Practice Analysis Survey.

Angela Newsom-Hoye
President/CEO
ADN & Associates, LLC
"An Affordable Medical Billing Service"
Ph:  732-821-2085
Fax: 732-231-6262

Linda Dyson
January 17, 2006 @ 10:22 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I would like to invite new clients,to call and get a free quote for our billing services.We adjust our rates to meet your needs.We have been in service since 1997,and we service clients all over the US. We have an error rate of less then 1%.Since all of our employees are certified in billing and coding you can trust us to recover your AR in a timely manor. We are completely in complaince with all guide lines.Please call our office at (856) 299-2905 or write to us at United Medical Billing Po Box 229 Pennsgrove,N.J. 08069

United Medical Billing
President/Ceo Linda Dyson
856-299-2905
Private no. 856-299-9064

Renato Pereira
March 20, 2006 @ 2:32 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Angela,

We would like to service your Medical Coding / Billing  at a very  nominal rate with accuracy.

www.acetera.com

A Medical Billing and Collections Company
(A subsidiary of LanceSoft, Inc.)

Want to decrease expenses and increase revenue?

Our experts work remotely, in a virtual environment, as if they were at the front desk in your office!  Unlike other collection and outsourcing companies, we work 6 days a week, 9 hours a day, on the phones following-up on accounts, using web-based technology to process claims, posting payments and notes to your practice management system, and coding and billing for your medical services.

Physician Practices have saved an average of $9,500 per employee by using remote employees, increased revenue 4-7% on collections, and decreased days in AR.

For a personalized quote of our services and to see how we can benefit your physician practice, please contact me at my Tampa office at billing@acetera.com or by phone at 703-674-4581.

Renato Pereira
March 20, 2006 @ 2:34 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Linda,

We would like to service your Medical Coding / Billing  at a very  nominal rate with accuracy.

www.acetera.com

A Medical Billing and Collections Company
(A subsidiary of LanceSoft, Inc.)

Want to decrease expenses and increase revenue?

Our experts work remotely, in a virtual environment, as if they were at the front desk in your office!  Unlike other collection and outsourcing companies, we work 6 days a week, 9 hours a day, on the phones following-up on accounts, using web-based technology to process claims, posting payments and notes to your practice management system, and coding and billing for your medical services.

Physician Practices have saved an average of $9,500 per employee by using remote employees, increased revenue 4-7% on collections, and decreased days in AR.

For a personalized quote of our services and to see how we can benefit your physician practice, please contact me at my Tampa office at billing@acetera.com or by phone at 703-674-4581.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc