BC Advantage Magazine

Outsourcing your Billing/Coding

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: DAQ Billing
Topic Originator: Beth
Post Date March 22, 2010 @ 12:11 PM
DAQ Billing

March 22, 2010 @ 12:11 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I signed with DAQ Billing. At the time, I did not have clients and was told I could have a 3 month extension, and then would be at a reduced monthly rate when time was up. My "seller" claimed how super their advertising materials were. Well, they SUCK! I started getting the monthly bills immediately, and at the regular not reduced monthly rate. I sent NUMEROUS emails and faxes. They have been ignored! I did have an email that someone would contact me- that was 3 weeks ago! So, therefore- I DO NOT RECOMMEND this company!!! Horrible customer relations. Don't listen to their website!

Thomas Allie
March 24, 2010 @ 3:28 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have DAQ billing for over a year, but I am not paying any monthly bills. That is because I requested a live demo version for practice. I was assigned a username and password and they gave me an account name with one of their employees.
This means that you could practice with the software and input any amount of Data cretae reports etc. You cannot however submit orr do anything else. Once you have a client you must call Antekhealthware to sing the paperwork with the doctor and begin submitting data. Then and only then you should be charged.
I think you should call DAQ customer service and expalin to them that although you have paid for the software you want a demo version to practice until you can get a client.

March 26, 2010 @ 11:05 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have tried to contact customer service! Even the President- they have not returned my attempts in over a month. I am not paying the bills. I have done everything I can on my end. They sent me the demo after the fact! I do have it.
Thank you for your reply.

March 30, 2010 @ 8:04 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have been using DAQ for 2 years now and have never had a problem with them ever.  whenever I've had a problem I called them and everything was resolved immediately.  I also bought it before I had a client and did not have to pay any monthly fees until I had one.   If you are just sending emails and faxes they may not be going to anyone that can do anything about it.  I would highly recommend picking up the phone and calling them - that way you can speak to someone directly and not have to wait for someone to get baci to you.

March 31, 2010 @ 2:27 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I finally got this resolved! Thank you for your advice. I had been calling..but was always "You need to talk to such and such". They have written any balances off and am now done with them.

March 6, 2013 @ 2:19 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc