New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Retiree
Topic Originator: Susan
Post Date February 21, 2011 @ 11:15 AM
Retiree

Susan
February 21, 2011 @ 11:15 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello,
I am a young retiree who just completed my course in medical billing and coding with medical terminology.  I passed the billing and coding with a B and the medical terminology with an A.  I have nursing background.  I would like to volunteer my services to anyone who might be able to use some help with billing and coding, or corrections, audits, reimbursements, monthly reports etc. so that I may keep on top of my familiarity.  I work from my professional home office.  Also, it would give me some experience with the medical software in offices/hospitals.  I am a quick learner with computer software.  Please consider me as a candidate?  I have personal, education, and medical references, am trustworthy, strictly confidential and willing to sign agreement.  Great time-management; strong medical terminology, Anatomy and Physiology; ICD-9, CPT-5, HCPCS.

georgia
August 28, 2011 @ 10:42 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

May I know where are u from? I need medical coding/billing employees in my company here in the Philippines. I am also open to hire home based if they are qualified

Rebecca
August 31, 2011 @ 8:34 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

i interested to do home based billing.  I am a Filipina. I am currently  a medical biller in an internal medicine clinic.

Lisa
August 31, 2011 @ 9:14 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I would love to speak to you if you still need someone to help you in your business. I am a certified coder with a BS degreee in Accounting.  I currently am doing HCC coding for Medicare Advantage plan.

Thanks

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc