Outsourcing your Billing/Coding

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Looking to Expand
Topic Originator: Sue Butler
Post Date February 23, 2011 @ 11:22 AM
Looking to Expand

Sue Butler
February 23, 2011 @ 11:22 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I own a small billing service working from my home in the Lansing, MI area.  I am looking to epand my business with additional clients.  I have over 30 years of experience performing medical billing and coding duties.  Additionally, I teach at the local community college.  

Please respond to my email with particulars.  

Thank you.

Sue Butler, CPC, CIMC
Old Town Medical Billing Service, LLC

Sriram Sridaran
March 21, 2011 @ 7:52 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Dear Sue,

Can you please share your e-mail id or phone number for me to touch base? We are a revenue cycle management service provider working with Medical Billing companies for the past 11 years. Visit www.ecareindia.com to know more about us.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Sri
sriram@ecareindia.com
813-579-1248 Extn: 2079

Amit
March 24, 2011 @ 8:02 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Dear Sue,

24th March 2011

You might have come across a consultant pretending to know your business and even your practice  Better than you. You might have you been

approached by a smooth talking sales representative from some fancy corporation  selling you advanced EMR/HER system and promising you

to have better record of data, increase your revenue collection and minimize your denials. Are you on a contract with some staffing agency

promising you to supply with endless replacement of promising office staff  versatile enough to be used in any capacity, but not good enough

for anything in particular?

MEDIELIXR IS UNLIKE OTHERS a fast growing Medical coding and Medical billing solution providers  assisting medical Practices like yours

globally with their reimbursement issues and promises to keep you few steps ahead towards incomparable targets by assisting you with our IT
endeavor.

Our technology is proven, our leadership position has been established, and our customers are happy.

We Encourage Communication for better understanding our Solutions/Services.
For further details, please go through our website.

Yours truly,
Amit S,
MediElixir Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.
www.medielixir.com

Mark Tyler
September 29, 2011 @ 2:28 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Sue,

This is Mark from Seyyone Software Solutions. We are also in the same pace. Can you please share your contact details to discus further.

Looking forward to have a mutual beneficial growth.

Regards
Mark
mark@seyyone.com
214-432-6657

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc