but the clients.  Please help

Bilal
February 4, 2008 @ 3:09 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Try www.mtbc.com

thanks,

Bilal

Fran
February 7, 2008 @ 11:36 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Had my own billing company since '93.  Be glad to tell you the good and the bad!  I love it and probably wouldn't do anything else.  What I see Medicare doing to primary care physicians is beyond my comprehension.  So, I'll keep doing what I do and that is to squeeze evey allowable penny I can out of them.

Joseph
February 13, 2008 @ 4:16 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

mtbc.com is a free emr medical billing company, offering medical billing solutions at 4%, which is ever lowest rates in medical billing's history. Try www.mtbc.com .

Thanks,

Joseph

sonia
June 27, 2008 @ 8:25 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi,

We are a full service medical billing company. We provide outsourced medical coding services and mainly work as a vendor for the medical billing companies in teh US. Using our offshore center in India helps in greatly reducing the costs and improves turnaround time.

Bikham's management team has an extensive experience of more than 5 years in the healthcare industry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

·      We currently service 65 providers spread all over the US in about 10-12 different states.

·      We provide services for 16 specialties and have certified coders (CPC) on staff who helps bring any new specialty.

·      Super bills, EOBs and patient's payments are entered into the system after the closing of business hours and claims  are ready to be submitted next business morning.

·      We work on your billing system by accessing it remotely for entry and for insurance follow up.

·      First two weeks of service are no charge to you.

·      All services are HIPAA compliant.

We look forward to working with your esteemed organisation. Pl. Direct any queries to

Sonia Dhawan
425 905 1279
Sonia@bikham.com

DAN YOUNG
August 11, 2008 @ 1:14 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Try shoeleather express.  Its the only way to get quality clients.

Barbie
August 12, 2008 @ 3:05 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Dan,

How do I get link for shoeleather express???

TIA
Barbie

jacob
October 15, 2013 @ 5:26 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

keep some important points in mind while going to outsource medical billing company like do a complete cost analysis ask about hidden cost.you should be aware about their experience and resources and always compare the advantage you will get if you opt outsourcing.

jacobji
October 16, 2013 @ 8:23 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

hey, i would like to add about Account receivable is the one of the main step in medical billing.even a second error in account receivable can make a lot of loss..

jacobji
October 16, 2013 @ 8:23 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

hey, i would like to add about Account receivable is the one of the main step in medical billing.even a second error in account receivable can make a lot of loss..

Merrilee Severino, CPC
February 6, 2008 @ 1:39 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I started in July of last year, feel free to email me direct with any questions.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc