Thread Topic: Client search
Topic Originator: Amber
Post Date July 18, 2005 @ 5:56 PM
Client search

Amber
July 18, 2005 @ 5:56 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

WOW what a site.  

Hello,

I am with A.C. Medical Billing Company we are a new starting company and are looking for some clients.  We are located in Florida but will service nationwide.  

I am the owner and have 5 years medical billing experience.  Not as many as others but in that 5 years I have done hospital billing, clinic billing, and pediatric billing.  I am familiar with chiropractic billing and family/ internal medicine billing, as well as cardiology billing.  We work new and aged accounts from begining to end.  Appeals and special projects are are speciality.  

We also offer credentialing, consulting, and notary services.  

If you are aware of anyone in the area (or out of the area) looking for a devoted company to handel their billing please have then contact me at cns_ba@verizon.net.

"Put you billing needs in our hands"

Amber
A.C. Medical Billing Company
727-848-9790
Fax 727-848-9791

adam
August 9, 2005 @ 9:32 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi, I am in india, but have clients for medical billing in usa, can we be partners where u become my usa partner and deal all the administrative work for us in usa. If intrested then please mail me on
a1734@rediffmail.com

thnks
adam

Amber
August 10, 2005 @ 4:25 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello Adam,

I sent you an email yesterday in regards to your offer but I am not sure if you received it.  I am interested.  If you would please contact me with some more detail on this I am sure it would work wonderfully for both of us.

Amber
A.C. Medical Billing Company
727-848-9790
fax 727-848-9791
email: cns_ba@verizon.net

LaRonda Ford
October 27, 2005 @ 5:54 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Saw that you own a medical billing company and was curious to know if you any billers. I have 17 yrs experience.

cyrus
October 31, 2005 @ 4:37 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Amber,

seen your profile,let me tell you as Business development manager i am working to get the work from texas and other states.my counterpartner is also getting the work and can help you out,please mail me your requirements,billing structure and the existing references if you can and if required how can i help you?

cyrus.

Amber
November 1, 2005 @ 4:47 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Cyrus,

We use PMX3 and are willing to work from the ground up.  We will do the registering, posting of pymts, primary billing, 2ndary billing, and patient billing.  We are currently set up to bill for doctors.  I have 5 years experience and have done Hospital and Doctor office billing.  I am not sure what other info you would like but I could certainly use any assistance you maybe able to give me.

If you or your counterpart would contact me at the office and I can better explain our services.

Thank you
Amber
cns_ba@verizon.net

Amber
November 1, 2005 @ 4:50 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

LaRonda,

Currently we are not looking for anyone but could possible be in the near future.  I will keep your reply so if I do I can contact you.  Thanks for your interest sorry I could not help you now.

LaRonda
November 1, 2005 @ 4:56 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thank for your reply. Keep me in mind. If you know of any other sources please do not hesitate to contact me.

Alexandria D. Berrettoni
November 8, 2005 @ 8:03 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello Adam ~

This morning I was reviewing posts and noticed you are inquiring about parterning with a company located here in the US.  I own a physician medical billing/consulting firm ~ located an hour outside of Chicago, IL.   I currently have 5 clients I am servicing ranging from Gastronenterology, Pulmonology, Critical Care ER medicine, Sleep Medicine, and of course your family Internal Medicine practice.  If you
feel my expertise ( which comes close to 20 years now ) can be of assistance ~ please reply to :      lexyberrettoni@yahoo.com or my business e-mail is:   physicianbillersus@sbcglobal.net.

Respectfully,

Alexandria D. Berrettoni, CCS-P

Alexandria D. Berrettoni

Hello Adam ~

This morning I was reviewing posts and noticed you are inquiring about parterning with a company located here in the US.  I own a physician medical billing/consulting firm ~ located an hour outside of Chicago, IL.   I currently have 5 clients I am servicing ranging from Gastronenterology, Pulmonology, Critical Care ER medicine, Sleep Medicine, and of course your family Internal Medicine practice.  If you
feel my expertise ( which comes close to 20 years now ) can be of assistance ~ please reply to :      lexyberrettoni@yahoo.com or my business e-mail is:   physicianbillersus@sbcglobal.net.

Respectfully,

Alexandria D. Berrettoni

Hello Adam ~

Respectfully,

adam
December 1, 2005 @ 5:01 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

hi alexandria, mail me all details . are u intrested in outsourcing ur work also and making ur business big

adam

ash
December 19, 2005 @ 4:21 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

hi cyrus, any email or contact number of urs..

Thanks
ASH

cyrus
December 20, 2005 @ 10:51 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

hi,

my e-mail id is cyrus@spaninternational.com

214-432-2320

sonia
June 26, 2008 @ 8:16 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Amber,

I run a billing service comprising of 18 medical billing professionals handling work for new jersey based clients. I would love to give you the references once we can talk furthur. I am really interested in partnering with you. Can we talk furthur abt wrkng together.....I am sending you my company profile.

Would appreciate your reply.

Sonia Dhawan

sonia@bikham.com
www.bikham.com

sonia
June 26, 2008 @ 8:23 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Cyrus,

I read that you can help as a consultant in procuring clients for the medical billing work.

I am the operations head for a 100 seater call centre in India and am interested in what you have to offer. We have an experience of 3 years in the medical billing and if I can get your email then I'd definitely email you my company 's profile so you can better judge our capacity.

Thanks

Sonia Dhawan
Sonia@bikham.com

sonia
June 26, 2008 @ 8:38 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Alexandria,

I am forwarding my company's business profile to you. My company's name is BIT and we are servicing newjersey/ new york based clients since 3 yrs now. i have overall billing expeience in cardiology . neuro , many chiropractors are my clients as of now...( almost 30 ). I am interested in partnering with you so we can both benefit for the same.

Do let me know your thoughts on the profile.

Thanks

Sonia Dhawan
Sonia@bikham.com

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc