(FORUM HOME)

ICD-10

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic:
Topic Originator:
Post Date @

Jennifer Smith
May 3, 2016 @ 3:39 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I need help with a few question I have searched every where for answers!!

1. Perforation of coronary artery by catheter during cardiac catheterization. (( need code))

2.A patient with acute lymphoblastic leukemia is admitted to the hospital after noting feelings of palpitations and shortness of breath. The patient has an infusion catheter in place for the administration of chemotherapy. A chest x-ray shows that the tip of the infusion catheter had broken off and traveled to the pulmonary artery. Assign the principal or first-listed code.

3. A 13-year-old male status post open reduction internal fixation of a left radial shaft fracture is admitted with bowing and angulation (malunion) of the fracture site secondary to a bent plate (internal fixation device). The physician states that vigorous activity on the child’s part caused the plate to break and plans are to reinsert a six-hole plate for fixation of the fracture. Assign the principal or first-listed code and Secondary code.

colin
August 16, 2016 @ 10:44 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Did you ever find you answers

Donna S King
October 9, 2016 @ 1:01 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Did you find the answers?
No 1 : accidental puncture or laceration of a circulatory system organ or structure following a procedure

KIm
November 12, 2016 @ 5:02 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I need help!! What is the code for this: A 13-year-old male status post open reduction internal fixation of a left radial shaft fracture is admitted with bowing and angulation (malunion) of the fracture site secondary to a bent plate (internal fixation device). The physician states that vigorous activity on the child’s part caused the plate to break and plans are to reinsert a six-hole plate for fixation of the fracture. Assign the principal or first-listed code.

VK
November 26, 2016 @ 4:56 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Did you ever find the answer to this question?

Jennifer shearin
January 15, 2017 @ 10:50 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Did you ever get any of these answered? I have been trying for weeks to finish this test and these 3 answers are holding me up. Please help me

kara
February 28, 2017 @ 11:36 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

6. A patient with acute lymphoblastic leukemia is admitted to the hospital after noting feelings of palpitations and shortness of breath. The patient has an infusion catheter in place for the administration of chemotherapy. A chest x-ray shows that the tip of the infusion catheter had broken off and traveled to the pulmonary artery. Assign the principal or first-listed code. _____
Your Answer:T82.514A
7. A patient with acute lymphoblastic leukemia is admitted to the hospital after noting feelings of palpitations and shortness of breath. The patient has an infusion catheter in place for the administration of chemotherapy. A chest x-ray shows that the tip of the infusion catheter had broken off and traveled to the pulmonary artery. Assign the secondary code. _____
Your Answer:C91.00
8. A 13-year-old male status post open reduction internal fixation of a left radial shaft fracture is admitted with bowing and angulation (malunion) of the fracture site secondary to a bent plate (internal fixation device). The physician states that vigorous activity on the child's part caused the plate to break and plans are to reinsert a six-hole plate for fixation of the fracture. Assign the principal or first-listed code. _____
Your Answer:T84.113A
9. A 13-year-old male status post open reduction internal fixation of a left radial shaft fracture is admitted with bowing and angulation (malunion) of the fracture site secondary to a bent plate (internal fixation device). The physician states that vigorous activity on the child's part caused the plate to break and plans are to reinsert a six-hole plate for fixation of the fracture. Assign the secondary code. _____
Your Answer:S52.302P

Initial treatment for mitral valve prosthesis leakage, in place for two years. _____

Your Answer:T82.03XA

Perforation of coronary artery by catheter during cardiac catheterization. _____

Your Answer:I97.51

Displacement of cardiac pacemaker electrode. _____

Your Answer:T82.120A

Phantom limb with pain following surgical amputation. _____

Your Answer:G54.6

Autumn Prince
March 1, 2017 @ 2:41 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thank you!!!

becca
March 6, 2017 @ 6:22 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

can someone help me im stuck on this icd 10 ?

Harmoni Adams
May 16, 2017 @ 9:32 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I saw your posts had some of the same questions that I was needing. Do you have any helps for the last module exam? Ugh. Thanks so much

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc