(FORUM HOME)

ICD-10

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic:
Topic Originator:
Post Date @

J_Weegar
March 31, 2017 @ 10:48 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Can someone please help me with these answers? I am having so much trouble.

1.The elderly patient was recently in the hospital for an acute cerebral infarction with right-sided hemiparesis. When transferred to the LTC facility, the diagnosis on admission is acute CVA. Assign the correct code

2. A patient was admitted to the LTC facility for rehabilitative physical therapy following a traumatic fracture of the first lumbar vertebrae, with routine healing. Assign the diagnosis code.

3.The patient was transferred to the LTC facility to recover strength after CABG surgery. What is the principal diagnosis?

4.A LTC resident is treated in the nursing home for Parkinson’s disease. He fell and was transferred to the hospital for treatment of a right femur fracture. He is returned to the nursing home where he has been a resident for two years. Code the principal diagnosis.

5.A LTC resident is treated in the nursing home for Parkinson’s disease. He fell and was transferred to the hospital for treatment of a right femur fracture. He is returned to the nursing home where he has been a resident for two years. Code the secondary diagnosis.

Thank you for any help!

amanda
December 26, 2017 @ 1:06 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

did you ever find the answers to these? I need help with them also.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc