General Medical Billing Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: looking for good qualified help
Topic Originator: Elizabeth Menduke, CHBME
Post Date February 12, 2009 @ 9:58 AM
looking for good qualified help

Elizabeth Menduke, CHBME
February 12, 2009 @ 9:58 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi everyone.  I own a medical billing company in Torrance, CA and I am having some issues with finding qualified and experienced medical billers who can do follow up with insurance companies and patients on unpaid accounts.  Right now, I need one more person and maybe another one in a few months due to growth.

In addition, I could really use an experienced qualified manager as I have had no luck at all in finding one.

If you know of anyone or if you qualify for either of these positions, please contact me at liz@primarybilling.com

Mark
February 12, 2009 @ 11:26 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Elizabeth,

I have 10+ yrs of experience in MB and would like to assist you in a time where recession is sapping up all your revenue.

Trust me i will work them at a very low price.....

No recruits... and to do it from Home.

External Certification
Completed my AHM250.

If intersted please email @secure12345@yahoo.com

Cheers
Mark

abobymous2
February 13, 2009 @ 8:52 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

A sign of a good candidate is one who follows directions.  She didnt want anyone to post their qualifications, she asked for anyone interested to e-mail her.  Try that and see what happens.

Ask any HR Managers, they will tell you that 99% of all resumes are disgarded because the candidate didnt follow the advertised requirements. The cabdidate may have the qyalificaions for the position but the candidate didnt follow directions or pay attention to details requested.

chris
February 18, 2009 @ 6:46 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi ELizabeth,
HAve youy thought about outsourcing? I have a medical billing co as well and I needed someone to do data entry and posting. I ran out of room in my building and rather than add on I decided to outsource to India. I have a great co. This is working out so well for me, 3 years later.
Email me if you are interetsed and I will give you the contatc info.
cc

lhough
February 19, 2009 @ 8:01 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Wow, didn't anyone read what she said, she asked to reply to her email, not on the forum!

Mark
February 25, 2009 @ 11:13 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Chris,

Hw are you? You have taken a correct path in choosing India to get your work done.I joined the MB bandwagon in 1998 and till today i am in the same field and love to work on accounts receivables.Do let me know if you require any help in regards to charge entry, cash posting, AR f/up.

please mail if interested to secure12345@yahoo.com

Cheers
Mark
Mark

Annonymous
February 26, 2009 @ 1:12 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Shame on anyone here who outsources to another country. With the unemployment rate so high and more jobs being lost each day, we need to keep the jobs here in the US.

CMW
February 27, 2009 @ 8:54 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I agree with the shame on you.  I'd also like to ask the question for the billing companies, do your clients even know that you've outsourced at all, but more specifically to another country?  While you will always get the schpiel that they will protect the info you send them, they are not in the US and are, therefore, not bound by our HIPAA laws.  You may very well be putting your client's practice at risk without their knowledge.

Mark
March 6, 2009 @ 6:03 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Chris,

Want to decrease expenses and increase revenue?

Have you thought about outsourcing? NO then think again......

Work done at a reasonable rate from home!!!!

I would like to serve you at a very nominal rate with accuracy.

Overall I have 10+ yrs of experience in the US healthcare industry and have in-depth knowledge in the entire Revenue cycle of claims (Claims, Cash posting, AR)

External Certification
Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management (AHM-250): This certification is issued by the Academy for Healthcare Management, an alliance of America Health Insurance Plans located in GA, USA

Please mail me to secure12345@yahoo.com

bb
March 6, 2009 @ 9:31 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Seriously - do you think YOU speak 'good English?'
Did you read what you wrote here? Do you think that is 'Good English'? You know why so many billing companies in India are successful
because they employ people who REALLY do speak well, are educated (with a Bachelor or a Masters degree) and do  not consider Medical biling as a 'data entry' job.

Mark
March 11, 2009 @ 1:47 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi BB,

I really conveyed my message in the mail and i don't see anything wrong in it.

Please don't underestimate a person just by an email.

I am fully grateful to the US people in the MB industry since without their guidance and help we would have struggled in this industry so "Hats of to them".

In my 10+yrs stint in the MB industry i took one step at a time to grow i.e. from charge entry to cash posting,from cash posting to Analysis of AR, Learnt Insurance calling , Understood the market and started doing Business development etc.,

I have completed  my post graduation in commerce and right now i am doing my MBA "Master's in Clinic and Hospital Managament".

Watch before you throw out words which mightl hurt others....

Cheers
Mark

mb
March 11, 2009 @ 10:39 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have so much trouble with insurance companys that outsource claims, for one thing I can not understand them and i can never get them to understand what they are doing wrong, they will just repeat what they said the first time with know reasoning, like they dont really understand what Im saying. I dont think I can say what insurance co this is because I never see names on this forum, hint (ub) I treat them like children.  When they tell me 100% of the ucr went to the patients copay, Ill say "what is the coverage" and they say 70% of ucr and no dd and Ill say "does that make sense?" than they repeat what they already said like they do not understand anything.

Donna Irons
March 18, 2009 @ 9:17 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have over 20 years experience in the medical billing and follow-up field which includes appeals, rebills, patient contact.  I will be happy to send you my resume.  You may also call me at (310)3371687 or (310)7336220.  My email address is: donna.irons@sbcglobal.net.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Rick Allen
March 27, 2009 @ 6:38 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello Liz, I am afraid I can't be of immediate help but may be able to take on some work in late April or early May.  I am setting up my own practice but am in CT and am looking for networking opportunities.

lenise
February 13, 2009 @ 8:38 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

hi i;m lenise i have 20 years of exp in billing coding and collection i can work from home i;m a CPC with good referral please email at lenisechiriboga@yahoo.com thank you

Annymous
February 26, 2009 @ 2:50 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Shame on anyone would would consider outsourcing jobs to another country.  Don't you know that's part of the reason we are in the mess we are in.  We have sent all of our jobs to another country and we no longer have enough jobs in the US to keep everyone employed. Keep it up and we will all have to move to another country to get our jobs back.  There are perfectly good, talented, educated people here to do this job!  Keep our jobs here...Please!

anonymous
February 26, 2009 @ 9:16 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I agree shame on anyone who sends our jobs to another country. Our unemployment rate is sky high and now we are sending our jobs to another country to whom the people dont even speak english although is billing and coding our medical claims? This is why people stopped continuing there education. We spend 100,000 dollars on our education to come out of school highly trained to not have a career to go into. Thats horrible. Remind me not to go to that practice!!!

Debbie
March 11, 2009 @ 2:53 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

with our economy like it is, I am surprised you have outsoured to India.  Let's keep our people in the US working.  We have a lot of qualified coders/billers in this country.

Debbie
March 11, 2009 @ 2:53 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

with our economy like it is, I am surprised you have outsoured to India.  Let's keep our people in the US working.  We have a lot of qualified coders/billers in this country.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc