General Medical Billing Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Help for a School assignment
Topic Originator: joanne skalba
Post Date July 1, 2013 @ 12:21 PM
Help for a School assignment

joanne skalba
July 1, 2013 @ 12:21 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello! I need some help with a school assignment due in a couple weeks. Just need to ask about five questions to a medical coder...it won't take up too much time / email time:) Thank you!

Grace
July 2, 2013 @ 6:20 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Ask away
codergrace@yahoo.com

Grace
July 2, 2013 @ 9:06 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Word of warning

I received an email from someone using the name of Anthony.  Anthony, whose email address is anthony@marinucciphoto.com attaches an infected word document and tells me to Download and read attachment for claims of your won prize from India Daily Online Promotion.

Now my computer is infected.  My offer to help is withdrawn.  That email address will be destroyed and no longer used.  This is the only place where I posted my email address.  

THANK YOU ANTHONY FROM INDIA!!!

joanne
July 2, 2013 @ 10:42 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

thanks anyway

Grace
July 4, 2013 @ 6:36 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

yesterday, our office held a meeting.  The doctors were discussing outsourcing the coding and billing to a company located in India. The India company was on a conference call.   I showed them what Anthony from India did to my computer.  AT the end of the meeting, it was decided that absolutely nothing will be outsourced to anyone in India. That didn't make the India company very happy.  Now all our work will be done in the USA. We will all keep our jobs.    Their countryman shot themselves in the foot trying to shove themselves down our throats.  Had Anthony from India not sent me that stupid file to advertise his company, our doctors might have outsourced our jobs to India, but now that will never happen.  Ive closed that email address.  My new one will never be provided to anyone other than close friends and family.  Ive got 35 years experience as a coder and I was willing to help, but no more.  If anyone wants something reliable, go USA and stay USA!
Outsourcing to India will stop once the PPACA and ACOs are established.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc