General Medical Billing Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Billing BCBS for daily services
Topic Originator: Will
Post Date February 8, 2016 @ 5:43 PM
Billing BCBS for daily services

Will
February 8, 2016 @ 5:43 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I started billing at a methadone clinic that has a lot of daily clients. Right now they are billing right from the BCBS website which I consider slow. I have to enter all of the clients info and the clinics info each time. (Other insurance sites automatically populate client info when you enter in the subID) Then I have to enter each service date one at a time per line. (Other insurance sites let you enter a whole month worth of services in one line) For some reason BCBS will not pay if I enter a line with services dates 1/1-1/7 with 7 units for some reason. It has to be 7 lines with each date. It is really time consuming to just enter in a months worth of services mainly because BCBS site only allows you to enter one service date per line.

Any advice of what software or sites to use to speed up this process.
My ideas where to find a website that allows you to save a template of dates of services. Example have a form filled with clinic data and dates for the month. Then I go in fill out client info and delete what dates they did not receive services. Any such website or clearinghouse?

Debbie
May 13, 2016 @ 2:39 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

officeally.com
Great site for electronic billing

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc