General Medical Billing Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: In need of .........
Topic Originator: Cheryl
Post Date July 18, 2007 @ 7:50 PM
In need of .........

Cheryl
July 18, 2007 @ 7:50 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

To my fellow billers and coders............I guess I am in need of some encouraging words........We are so close to launching the new business......I have a partner, we put together an awesome seminar to help out new billers and or anyone in the health care industy, we have alot of things in line, but we are running short on money.......it just seems like every time I turn around more needs to go out......don't get me wrong, I knonw you can't make money without spending money which in fact I have spent thousands allready, and just when I think we are there, we get hit with another laywer bill, or unexpected cost.

So I just need to know if anyone has been this frustrated before and if so what do you do to pick yourself up?

Thanks

Cheryl

www.americanmedicalbilling.org

Steve Verno
July 18, 2007 @ 10:54 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Never give up!  Never surrender!

The road to success is paved with failures.

You're learning that starting your own business is expensive and hard work.  You also know there are no guarantees your business will be a success.  I know, I've been there.  If you want your business to succees, you have to believe it will and you need to fight every day to ensure that your business will be a success.  Success never comes to you.  If you can make it 5 years in business, then you have a successful business.  Always remember, the person who quits a race never crosses the finish line.

Cheryl
July 21, 2007 @ 12:31 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thanks Steve,

The words are soo true......its amazing how the simple things we often forget.

Thanks again.

Cheryl

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc