Medical Billing Coding - Can't find a job? Maybe it's your resume., cpt, codes
medical billing and coding forum

BC Advantage Magazine

Billing-Coding.com

(FORUM HOME)

Career Advice

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Can't find a job? Maybe it's your resume.
Topic Originator: TBS
Post Date September 19, 2005 @ 4:33 PM
Can't find a job? Maybe it's your resume.

TBS
September 19, 2005 @ 4:33 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Since I own a billing service I get several unsolicited resumes each week.  I gotta tell ya, folks, even if I did have a job opening I wouldn't even think of hiring from most of the resumes I receive.  Unfortunately, just because you're a whiz-bang coder doesn't mean you can write a coherent resume.  Even one misspelled word can mean the difference of getting that job or not.

I see a lot of new billers and coders who can't seem to find jobs.  I wonder how many have sent me their resumes.....

I don't like to see any good worker denied a job just because communication isn't their best skill.

Email me via the button above this post, and I will send you a lengthy questionnaire.  Please be sure and put "resume" somewhere in the subject line because this is my "catch-all" email and it receives a lot of spam.  Once I receive the completed questionnaire and your payment (I can take Paypal for speed and convenience) I will send you your expert resume.  Most resume services charge $100 for a basic resume - I will charge half that, and if you are a new biller looking for your first job, or if you are an established biller who has been out of work for more than three months, I will give you a 20% discount off the already low price.  You will receive a fully editable, printable resume in .doc format for Word.  You can print and mail it, print and fax it, PC-to-fax it or email it as you need.

Cheers,
Leah
Taylor Billing Services
www.taylorbilling.com

Katherine Gonzales
April 4, 2006 @ 9:21 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi

I sure could use your assistance with building a proper resume. Thanks so much for your help.

Best Regards

Katherine Gonzales
route1box12@yahoo.com
(480)820-0591
1920 W. Linder Ave. #152
Mesa, AZ. 85202

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc