BC Advantage Magazine

Career Advice

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: CPC-A and the Job Search
Topic Originator: Cynthia
Post Date May 12, 2006 @ 9:14 PM
CPC-A and the Job Search

May 12, 2006 @ 9:14 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I live in the Denver Area and have been in school for the last year and will be taking my CPC exam next month (June 05).  Because this is a career change for me I am apprehensive about beginning my job search.  My background is Marketing, Advertising and Management.  I currently have my CBCS, CMAA and HIPPA my question is.....does anyone know of a web-site that has good samples of cover letters and resumes that are directed toward Medical Billing and Coding.   HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

BC Team
May 14, 2006 @ 3:54 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Cynthia,
I would recommend you contact Sue Campbell is actually on our editorial board and is very experienced with this topic.

Good luck with your CPC exam next month, we would love to know how you go and your experience with it.

Best Regards
BC Team

PS don't forget to check out our job section for the latest medical billing and coding positions

August 20, 2007 @ 10:21 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

ocean county college,, nj..  allied health dept..  would send u some ,, i their tech school is amazing,, im going there now for coding .,,,  half way of 2 yrs done.. i love it

January 30, 2008 @ 4:15 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If anybody knows of any job websites for medical coders to find medical coding jobs if you dont mind please email the websites. Im looking to get started in finding a coding job not sure of many entry level medical coding jobs out there though.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc