medical billing and coding forum

BC Advantage Magazine

Career Advice

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: JOBS JOBS
Topic Originator: kelly
Post Date October 16, 2007 @ 6:27 PM

October 16, 2007 @ 6:27 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi everyone. I am so happy I found this web site. I  graduated in the beginning of June and I have been discouraged. I have sent my resume to every listing I could find. I had my resume redrafted severl times thinking that it wasn't good enough. I really would love to do this from home someday but I am just discouraged because everyone wants experience. Than at the end of August my husband was excepted at the Academy for the boader patrol. We will be moving in December so I had to stop looking because I have a 2 year old and I would just work to pay for daycare at this rate. I would really love an opportunity to maybe do something from home. I don't really know where to start or where to look. I am nationally certified. Any advice would be great. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Steve Verno
October 18, 2007 @ 11:00 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

When you move to your new location, look upon it as new territory for potential openings.  

Stick to the same goals you have now.  Keep working at it because at anytime, that window will open up, you will be there and you will met your personal goals.

December 10, 2007 @ 8:23 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

SSM St. Mary's Health Center St. Louis is currently recruiting for 3 full time in-patient coders and 2 part time out patient coders.  Requires RHIA/RHIT.   To apply visit

January 30, 2008 @ 4:14 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If anybody knows of any job websites for medical coders to find medical coding jobs if you dont mind please email the websites. Im looking to get started in finding a coding job not sure of many entry level medical coding jobs out there though.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc