Medical Billing Coding - Medical Billers & Coders Looking for Work?, cpt, codes
medical billing and coding forum

BC Advantage Magazine

Billing-Coding.com

(FORUM HOME)

Career Advice

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Medical Billers & Coders Looking for Work?
Topic Originator: Constantine K.
Post Date April 18, 2008 @ 2:28 PM
Medical Billers & Coders Looking for Work?

Constantine K.
April 18, 2008 @ 2:28 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am a recruitere here in Silicon Valley working with 3 large hospitals. My clients are looking for medical billers, coders, and follow up reps.

Is there anyone out there with experience in this field. Located in Northern California looking for opportunities in this area? I have multiple positions that I am currently interviewing for at my office and am eager to find more qualified, professional candidates.

Please send your resume to ness923@gmail.com, my personal email address, as I would like to reach out to those who are committed and bring you into our office for an interview.

Please be adviced. This is not a spam posting. I am committed to helping candidates find positions with my clients and will work hard to match them up with the opportunities that they will thrive in. I only ask that they work hard and truly commit to their medical billing profession.

STEVE VERNO
April 22, 2008 @ 6:58 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Might I suggest that any potential candidates take a small test to ensure they know what they say they know. THis could save you many headaches down the line. Even with my knowledge and experience, I had to take a test before being hired.  This is because the employer was burned by someone who said they knew what they werre doing when they didnt and it cost the practice hundreds of thousands of dollars as well as audits by the regulatory agencies.     If you would like me to give you sample tests, please let me know.  BTW, I am not looking for any positions therefore I have no motive or incentive.

Second suggestion, contact your local AAPC, AHIMA or Medical Billing Organization or check with your local colleges that teach coding ad/or billing and see if you are willing to offer an externship to the graduates. Most externships cost you nothing.

Tangela
June 4, 2008 @ 2:25 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi, I live in Sacramento and looking to do billing. I also know of a coder (20+ years exp)looking for work as well. Can we help?!

Nancy McGee
June 4, 2008 @ 10:25 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi, my name is Nancy MeGee. I have a home business. Please check out my website precisemedicalclaimsandbilling.com. I am intrested in working for you filing your claims electronically. Please contact me if you are intrested.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc