Career Advice

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: medical billing
Topic Originator: steve cassinelli
Post Date May 16, 2008 @ 1:04 PM
medical billing

steve cassinelli
May 16, 2008 @ 1:04 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

how is the best way to attract customers to your billing site if you are just starting out . where would you go to  get your bus noticed ? any help or advice would be appreciated thankyou

steve verno
May 16, 2008 @ 4:58 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

You want something free or that might cost something.

stephen cassinelli
May 17, 2008 @ 4:20 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Why don't we try a little bit of both.  Where can I go for free info and who do you know I can get info for a price.  How much are we talking about? How do I know I will get the info I need? I have already paid for something and was disappointed.  I am very serious about what I am doing and am only trying to get info.

Michelle Rimmer,CHI,CBCS
May 18, 2008 @ 6:34 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Steve C.,

Have you tried sending out flyers or postcards yet to providers?  What marketing have you tried?  It can be costly to get your billing site listed at the top of the serach engines?

I recommend advertising in your local newspapers---remember, there is alot of competiton out there for medical billing services; you need to stand out from the rest.  Maybe try offering your services at a lower percentage fee for a few months to 'hook' the client.  What can YOU offer that other services are NOT?

What billing software are you using?  What is your medical billing experience?  Are you certified?

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc