Career Advice

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: ER physician looking for coder
Topic Originator: Michelle
Post Date May 23, 2008 @ 5:16 PM
ER physician looking for coder

Michelle
May 23, 2008 @ 5:16 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am a ER physician of a group looking to start our own billing and coding company. I am interested in a  motivated coder, with or  without experience, who is interested in a great opportunity.  Serious inquiries only.

Sue
June 1, 2008 @ 1:14 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Michelle,

I read your message on the BC Forum.  I am would like more information about the position you have available.  I would like to be able to work from home as I am not in a position to relocate at this time.  

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sue Butler, CPC

Beth
June 4, 2008 @ 9:55 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am an RHIT with 6 years remote ER coding and auditing experience. I also do documentation improvement training for physicians. Is this a remote or onsite position?

Helena
June 4, 2008 @ 1:05 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi
Where are you located?  Can you tell more about the position? In total 7 year of experience.

Thanks, Helena

Amy
June 4, 2008 @ 1:25 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

did you fill the position?

Michellek
June 4, 2008 @ 3:48 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Send all resumes to kuster@tm.net

Attn: Michelle
Subject: Coding Position

I will be happy to respond with more details to this potential postion at that time.

Thanks for all the inquires.

michelle
June 4, 2008 @ 3:49 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

No we are still acccepting and reviewing resumes

michelle
June 4, 2008 @ 3:52 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

My company in located in michigan.  We will look to hire a coder to work out of the home.   Please email me directly with your information including resume at which time I can give you greater detail

email:  kuster@tm.net
suject:  coding position

Look forward to hearing from you
michelle

michelle
June 4, 2008 @ 3:54 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

This is a remote postion

Email me directly with your resume if interested

email:  kuster@tm.net
subject:  coding position

I will be happy to give you more details

Look forward to hearing from you

Michelle

Karen
June 4, 2008 @ 6:40 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am an RN and CPC. I have worked in the ER of a trauma center and have worked with a third-party payer. If you have not found the candidate that meets your needs, please feel free to contact me with the particulars of this position.

Jean Pryor, CPC-I, CPC-INTMED, CCS-P, PCS
June 5, 2008 @ 10:38 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I have a small company already. Would you be interested in a joint venture?

859-363-2151
513-474-9800-

karen collins
June 5, 2008 @ 9:53 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am a certified coder and work for a billing and coding company. If you decide to oursource let me know.

lauren hamilton preuss
June 11, 2008 @ 8:19 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Please send the specifics on the position(s) you have open.  I am a CPC and have previously been self employed for 13 years in another field, I understand the pros and cons of working from home and know I am successful at it.  Thank you for your time.  Lauren
ps I am in mid michigan.

Kim
June 1, 2008 @ 6:39 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Where are you located?

connie
June 4, 2008 @ 1:15 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Where are you located? I have coded the professional side of ED services for 3 years.

Shannon Witt
June 4, 2008 @ 1:28 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am very interested in the Coding position, i am looking for a job to do at home, I have the experience and the schooling to proplerly perform this task for you..

Tangela
June 4, 2008 @ 2:22 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I live in Sacramento CA and interested in doing billing. Taken classes in coding. Would you consider me?

cynthia washington
June 4, 2008 @ 4:11 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Michelle,
I am responding to your add in BC. I would more information regarding position. Please send to certcpc@hotmail.com. I have over 13+ years in multispecialty coding/billing.

Thank you,
Cynthia Washington, CPC

Cheryl
June 4, 2008 @ 4:16 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Michellle,

I saw your ad and I am very interested in coding.  I have been doing it for a few years now and am currently also interested in getting into the auditing aspect of it as well........

You can contact me at candrews@clearviewcatv.net.  

Thank you

sumer
June 5, 2008 @ 8:54 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

When work is done for you inhouse, delivery can be flexible depending on staff, but if you are looking to eventually offer coding to others then expectations are much higher from your clients. My suggestion will be to look into a model where you have a dependable group of coders (to reduce risk if coder you contract with, is sick, vacation or decides to do something else in life). I can offer you that using our US and Indian coders. look at  InfiCare.com and contact me.

Simone Calnick
June 5, 2008 @ 8:51 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello Michelle,

I saw your ad I would be very interested in your Coding  & Billing position.  I am located in New Jersey.  I would like to work from home.  I do have experience.  I am located in New Jersey.
I will e-mail my resume to you.

Thank You,

Simone Calnick

Mary Miller
June 9, 2008 @ 5:59 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am interested in the ER coding position.  I having been coding for an Urgent Care for the past 13 years.  Please contact me with details at mamiller@samhealth.org

Nancy McGee
June 4, 2008 @ 10:19 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello, My name is Nancy McGee. I do have a home based business called Precise Medical Claims & Billing. If you are intrested my website is precisemedicalclaimsandbilling.com. I am intrested in doing work mfor you. Please contact me.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc