General Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
Topic Originator: steve verno
Post Date November 27, 2008 @ 11:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving

steve verno
November 27, 2008 @ 11:53 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I want to wish everyone that comes here, a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I give thanks for my friends and family. They've been by my side during tough times.  

I give thanks for my life.  Every day is a new day for me when I can wake up every morning.

I give thanks for my profession.  We are the best with so many depending on us for their livelihood. Each of you faces hardships and diversities every day.  Each of you works hard to be the very best, which you are!

I give thanks to the vanguard of the past.  To those who served and fought during WW1, WW2, Korea, Viet Nam, and Desert Storm 1.  Your sacrifices give all of us this wonderful Thanksgiving and the freedoms we sometimes take for granted.  

As a former Army Medic, I give thanks for those who, today and tomorrow, sacrifice much to ensure a safe and happy holiday at home.  I know what it is like to be far away in a foreign land during the holiday season.  I wish to see all of you come home to your loved ones and those that also give thanks for all you do.  

I thank Storm and Nicole for working hard to create this site and for those that come here for help. Researching your questions makes me a much better person.  It is much needed therapy.  

Thank You and Happy Holiday.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc