BC Advantage Magazine

General Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Advertising with Magnetic Car Signs
Topic Originator: Sally
Post Date March 27, 2007 @ 4:19 PM
Advertising with Magnetic Car Signs

March 27, 2007 @ 4:19 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Does anyone have an opinion on using Magnetic Car Signs to advertise my Medical Billing Business.

If so, I would like to know the Pros and Cons. If you got any results from it and what information should be included on them?

Wasn't sure if this was worth me investing in and I know it's bad for the paint on your car but I am planning on keeping them clean.

Any thoughts?

Steve Verno
March 30, 2007 @ 1:22 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Advertising is always a gamble.  Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.  

If you put a magnetic sign on your car and you get no leads, what have you lost?  If you put a magnetic sign and you get leads, then you have done what you set out to accomplish.

Ask yourself this, when you see a car with a magnetic sign advertisement, what do you do when you see it?  Do you call the number?

April 1, 2007 @ 9:32 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Make sure your car is clean or they will fall off.

April 4, 2007 @ 4:26 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am going to give it a go. I know I do read what on the vehicles in the parking lot or when I am sitting in traffic. I

'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the thoughts

November 12, 2009 @ 9:52 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

When you advertise, you are trying to communicate a message to a certain "target market", in your case physicians.  The chance of them riding around town and looking for your sign are minimal at best-- you always want to target the message to the right people.  IN your case, you should consider creating a nice brochure, and visiting doctors offices and asking to speak to the doctor, or leaving it for him to read.  Also consider letters and postcards - use the yellow pages to find the addresses.  When you use this approach, your "message" is going to the right "target". and are laser focused, everyone getting or seeing your message is a potential customer.  Putting a sign on your car and hoping a doctor will drive by, see it, and respond to it is worse odds than Vegas.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc