General Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: New here!
Topic Originator: Nancy
Post Date July 23, 2008 @ 1:40 PM
New here!

Nancy
July 23, 2008 @ 1:40 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone and introduce myself. My goal is to work in the medical profession and I recently started a new program in Medical Transcription. I am doing great and I am so excited! I would appreciate any advice at all!

Nancy
MT Student
www.workathome.com
www.myspace.com/stlerz

Dan Young
July 24, 2008 @ 5:29 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello,

There is already a huge amount of information in the posts already.

Most if not all of your questions can be answered by ready the helpful infomation by Steve Verno.

Start there and good luck.

steve vernO
August 4, 2008 @ 10:44 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thanks Dan

I also recommend Dan's contstant, professional and excellent help.  There is also Michelle Rimmer, members of the BC Advantage Editorial Board and anyone else that posts here.  Together we all make an excellent team.

I Know that with the information you gather as a stiudent, you will make an excllent contribution to the community.

Dan, my best wishes to Kathy, please.

Michelle Rimmer
August 5, 2008 @ 12:45 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thanks Steve........

And good luck Nancy!  Do you plan to open your own 'Home-Based' Transcription Business when you are finished, or are you looking to work in an office?

Marina
August 5, 2008 @ 5:20 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Michelle,

BC Advantage Editorial Board Member, congrats! Michelle did a wondeful job for me fixing my website and resume! She offers these services on her website...

Nancy
August 18, 2008 @ 11:44 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Michelle!
I would love to have my own business and work at home. I know that a great deal is involved, so I may work for a hospital or doctors office and get some experience under my belt while I study and research the art of owning my own business. Either way, I will be doing something that I love and I believe that no matter where you physically work, if you love what you are doing, then that's what counts!
I am happy to be in this forum and I am positive that I will acquire a great deal of knowledge.

Nancy
MT Student
www.mtworkathome.com
www.myspacepage.com/stlerz

steve verno
August 18, 2008 @ 12:40 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

You Go Michelle!!!!  

Hope you have lots of cotton balls for the nosebleeds due to the thin air up there.  

I congraduale Storm, Nicole and the rest for having the best available for others who need the help.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc