Online Resources

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Medical Billing Agreement/contract
Topic Originator: Fami
Post Date February 17, 2010 @ 1:47 AM
Medical Billing Agreement/contract

February 17, 2010 @ 1:47 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hello Everyone,

Can someone share with me a billing service agreement? I am preparing one to get my first physician billing.

Vanessa Best CCS-P, CPC
February 18, 2010 @ 6:52 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

There is a great E-Book that has 6 contracts in it. Here is the link to review it  "How To Jumpstart a Successful Medical Billing Service" Hope that helps!

June 1, 2010 @ 1:50 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thanks so much.

Jaynie Watts
June 5, 2010 @ 12:46 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Currently there are 6 medical billing business startup guides on the internet and being a newbie to the medical billing industry I have read them all (including Vanessa's).

While all the books are decent in the information provided I can say without a doubt that The Medical Billing Home Business Bible is hands down the best to read and learn from. It can be found on

The book is full of information that most other books on the subject dont even touch on but are necessary to make the business run correctly. I also liked the way the author speaks to you like hes your best friend so its easy to understand exactly what he is telling you to do.

There is no fluff or unneeded info, the steps are clearly outlined which makes putting those steps into practice a breeze and best of all if you download the ebook version at you will be able to print out all the contracts and forms that are included to give you a great jump start.

I was very impressed with the information the author provided and I am happy that I purchased the book.

July 31, 2010 @ 12:39 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thanks so much Jane,

It is a great tool.
My doctors are not happy with the Fee and I am trying to see what I can find on Physician Fee charge for Los Angeles area, CA.

Have a good weekend.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc