Online Resources

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: CEU's online
Topic Originator: Judy
Post Date March 16, 2005 @ 1:34 PM
CEU's online

Judy
March 16, 2005 @ 1:34 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Has anyone used any online site's or resources to obtain their CEU's?

I recently read an ad in the latest Coding Edge Magazine for IMA Web University - their link is www.ima-consulting.com

Does anyone know any other companies that do this also?

NIKKI
March 16, 2005 @ 9:13 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Great question: I would love to know more on this topic also. As I have to travel halfway accross town to the meeting....
NIKKI

Ezara
September 10, 2005 @ 1:44 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I know my aunt uses something called Power Pack online for CEUs, but I haven't checked it out to see if it works for us. She takes it for her Pharmacy Tech CEUs. I still have to check it out.

Rose Burke
October 18, 2005 @ 4:53 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

The AHIMA has a number of CEU's that you can take on line.  AHIMA.org

Tiffany
October 31, 2006 @ 8:39 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

If you are a member of the AMBA they give you a list of where you can obtain CEU's. Some CEU's can be medical books and not just courses. Also, AAPC also has CEU listings. I can not wait to try BC's CEU's.

Don't forget the Medicare courses are CEU's too, not as much but they can be used.

BC Team
November 7, 2006 @ 12:05 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Excellent Question: BC Advantage does highly recommend IMA as an excellent online CEU area. So we encourage all members to take a look at their site. www.ima-consulting.com

BC Advantage - www.billing-coding.com/ceu - has also set up an online CEU center where AAPC, PMI, MAB, PAHCS and MGMA members can obtain up to 12 CEU's per year for only $40. (* Depending on association)

That's right! Only $40 for up to 12 CEU's...

This $40 annual subscription also includes a 1 year subscription to BC Advantage printed magazine and unlimited access to over 1000 medical billing and coding articles, just to name a few of our benefits.

So feel free to look over our new online CEU center at www.billing-coding.com/ceu

Best Regards
BC Team

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc