New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Free Coding/Billing Resources
Topic Originator: Erica
Post Date February 18, 2006 @ 3:29 AM
Free Coding/Billing Resources

Erica
February 18, 2006 @ 3:29 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi All,

I created a website a few months ago....

www.ericacodes.com

Articles, links, news, etc., related to physician coding & reimbursement.  

Check it out when you have a chance.

Thanks,
:) Erica

Renato Pereira
March 20, 2006 @ 3:11 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Sounds grt , pl mail me on updates

rperiera@acetera.com

Tiffany
October 31, 2006 @ 8:36 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I checked out this website and it's GREAT! but you might also look into Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community @ www.billerswebsite.com. This is the BEST website I have located for all medical billers/coders.

Marina
November 13, 2006 @ 1:16 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

I am creating also a website for my biz where you can also find many links on medical billing coding at this link ...http://www.wivinemedclaimsbilling.com/links.html   The whole work is not done yet!

Thanks,
Wivine

Meera
November 23, 2007 @ 1:46 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

The websites is very useful

Marina
November 23, 2007 @ 12:53 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

My website is under construction right now, I hope to come back with this Holiday time. Thank you for visiting.

Christine Goans
December 24, 2007 @ 7:10 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Medical_Coders_Resource_Networking_Group on yahoo has all free info check there before you pay for any resources.

Christine Goans
President
Coding Smarter Office Support Plus
Auditor, Coder, Instructor

In your life you will always be sorry for something. But you will never be sorry you were kind.
Subscribe to Medical_Coders_Resource_Networking_Group

handmaid
December 26, 2007 @ 5:02 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi,
For anyone considering subscribing to any online groups, I would like to offer you a couple of points of consideration.

1.  I personally recommend staying away from groups that advocate not paying for resources and information from other entities and that are advertised as an authoritative and comprehensive source that you don't have to pay for.  This sort of message is not a professional message and should be a cause for concern due to the fact that there are some entities out there that obtain information and re-distribute it for free against copyright laws.  Sometimes you do get what you pay for and information that is "free" may or may not be of the quality, accuracy, and usefulness of information that you pay for.  There are hidden costs for using "free" information that is misleading or inaccurate or outdated.

2.  I personally recommend staying away from groups that do not have a disclaimer of any sort on the group description.  There are some groups out there that are not well maintained and are not well organized and may have lots of outdated or inaccurate information.  A claim that all information in a group is updated and accurate is a red flag.  While every effort should be made to keep the information updated and accurate, there should be an acknowledgment that there could be some mistakes and the user should be advised as to his or her responsibility in using the information and the user should be invited to provide feedback accordingly.

I have evaluated and researched many of the groups out there and would be happy to offer my personal recommendations to anyone interested.

Christina
cmbenjamin@bellsouth.net

Dr. A
July 11, 2011 @ 3:00 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Here's a free e-course designed to help physician code for better reimbursements:

medbillingncoding.com/medical-coding-e-course

Joe Dundas
January 28, 2012 @ 9:48 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Therabill (www.therabill.com) has put together a coding analytics site.  They have grouped common codes being used by various professions.  They also have a percentage of how often a particular code is used by that profession.  You can view the analytics at http://health-billing.com/

Patrick Smith
September 19, 2012 @ 11:30 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Thanks a lot. Your website really helped me in finding the most important topics in ebilling system.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc